Money well spent?

latviaman

I see Virgin atlantic provided an Airbus 340-600 to get England home courtesy of Mr Branson

To my knowledge it can seat up to 360 people, now given a squad of 20 ish plus Manager? s , my question is how many hangers on, WAGS, and pure parasites were on the plane, bear in mind the plane also made the trip there, came back empty ( I know) and was on standby till England returned

Edited by latviaman

I see Virgin atlantic provided an Airbus 340-600 to get England home courtesy of Mr Branson

To my knowledge it can seat up to 360 people, now given a squad of 20 ish plus Manager? s , my question is how many hangers on, WAGS, and pure parasites were on the plane, bear in mind the plane also made the trip there, came back empty ( I know) and was on standby till England returned

All the backroom staff. The chef's and waiters. The boot boy. The water carrier. Would surprise you how many it takes to ensure the comfort and wellbeing of our star players. Our world beaters.