"New Posts" error

SMEE

I am finding that when i click on "New Posts" on the menu bar, i get an error message quite frequently now. I have noticed it a lot this last week or so. It looks the same error message you get if you click new posts twice within ten seconds, which is "flooding" iirc

Is anyone else finding this?

I am finding that when i click on "New Posts" on the menu bar, i get an error message quite frequently now. I have noticed it a lot this last week or so. It looks the same error message you get if you click new posts twice within ten seconds, which is "flooding" iirc

Is anyone else finding this?

yup, if there have been no new posts since you last checked then it will say something like it has nothing to show you ...... occupational hazard when you check the board frequently during a quiet time !

slightly different from what Smee is talking about but if I go into a sub forum, select "mark forum as read return to board index" on the forum options, I still see the new posts icon at the sidebar

so basically it always shows that there is a new post. Not a big issue just thought it worth mentioning