inverness-antwerp

antwerpgirl22

Hello there antwerpgirl. You could go to visit Loch Ness on one of the boats...see if you can see the monster...or there is another boat trip you could go on to see the dolphins. Thats all i can think of for now.

Hello :)

My name is Katrien and I'm antwerpsupporter.

I'm really looking forward to visit inverness, maybe one of you can suggest something that we can do there :P

we are coming with probably 10 persons :P

xxx

Hello Katrien, Il y aura d'abondance pour occuper votre temps ? Inverness

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Try it in Flemish Alex!

Don't speak Flemish but as its a mix of french, german and dutch I'm sure french will be understood. Can't even find a flemish translator online.

Could always put it it Dutch as well......Er is genoeg te doen om uw tijd in Inverness te bezetten......and add.........Geniet van het spel en dont worden verstoord als je verliest.

And just so as the german part is not neglected I could add......Sie finden viel, um in Inverness zu tun, bevor und nachdem Sie dieses Spiel verlieren

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Or...

' c?ad m?le f?ilte ' to all out Belgian visitors..

i have fond memories of Ostend and Bruge, for a young 18 yr old snecky loon to see a whole street of scantily clad 'ladies' in windows was feckin mind blowing.

Call into the Innes bar for a wee beer pre match too!

i have fond memories of Ostend and Bruge, for a young 18 yr old snecky loon to see a whole street of scantily clad 'ladies' in windows was feckin mind blowing.

Sounds a bit like Dingwall....

:)

Ahhh but those ladies have beards!

Try it in Flemish Alex!

Don't speak Flemish but as its a mix of french, german and dutch I'm sure french will be understood. Can't even find a flemish translator online.

Could always put it it Dutch as well......Er is genoeg te doen om uw tijd in Inverness te bezetten......and add.........Geniet van het spel en dont worden verstoord als je verliest.

And just so as the german part is not neglected I could add......Sie finden viel, um in Inverness zu tun, bevor und nachdem Sie dieses Spiel verlieren

Maybe you can use altavista babelfish :020: :lol:

Hello :021:

I'm really looking forward to visit inverness, maybe one of you can suggest something that we can do there :P

xxx

Bring some walking kit with you. Travel to Fort William along the scenic route which includes Loch Ness. This journey will take around an hour and a half. Once in Fort William, take the tourists footpath route up Ben Nevis. Allow at least four hours up and three hours down. Have a meal in a local Restaurant before heading back to Inverness. That is a complete day out. You will have seen some of the best countryside in the Highlands.

Take a look at this link ... http://www.mountainwalk.co.uk/benneviswalk.html

Hello :(

I'm really looking forward to visit Inverness, maybe one of you can suggest something that we can do there :P

xxx

Bring some walking kit with you. Travel to Fort William along the scenic route which includes Loch Ness. This journey will take around an hour and a half. Once in Fort William, take the tourists footpath route up Ben Nevis. Allow at least four hours up and three hours down. Have a meal in a local Restaurant before heading back to Inverness. That is a complete day out. You will have seen some of the best countryside in the Highlands.

Take a look at this link ... http://www.mountainwalk.co.uk/benneviswalk.html

Nice Idea but going from the flat terrain of Belgium to a 1,400 m + ascent, may ruin the rest of their trip slightly.

The tourists seem quite happy taking a boat trip along the canal and Loch Ness to visit the castle and see the monster.the Inverness tattoo may even be no around the same time.

I recently went to the Highland wildlife park.

I had to go around twice just to double check but there wasn't a single County fan in the Dingwall enclosure!

I don't know if they had escaped,were put down or were in quarantine.

All I could see was a 1960s caravan with no windows and empty lager tins strewn around but one of the wardens later told me they don't get up till the evening.

Antwerp Girl

It looks as if you may become a regular fan and a poster on here? Why not?

Oh Yes! We have a vibrant and extensive International set of posters who come on here and are scattered over many parts of the world.

It has been some time since we enjoyed such excellent English. Smile :lol:

Landmark Park is a Forest Theme Park 23 miles south of Inverness with plenty of distractions for us big kids (and little ones). If it's really hot this is a great place to cool down a bit. ?10ish each to get in.

Tesco vouchers can be exchanged for here too. ?2.50 in vouchers will buy a ?10 days out token for an adult. (dont just turn up with your tesco voucher you wont get in)

Edited by 12th Man

Antwerp girl

I don't want to scare you or anything but for thrills go to the official Inverness Cadonian Thistle website , click on (video) highlights (of last season), pick any match and enjoy.

First, to view, click on the right side "wmv" icon which will open up the match automatically. Do you run WINAMP?

My favourite matches on these videos are AYR away and Raith Rovers at home. Great goals!!!!!!