raol moat police cant find him

Feb82000

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eludes defenders, not afraid to shoot? He's definitely worthy of a trial.

very cheeky.

Edited by ajsict92

I would have thought when the police found his tent, sniffer dogs would have been able to pick up his trail - he probably hasn't washed for a few days!

Still... they're having 20 armour plated Mitsubishi Shoguns sent across from N.Ireland....

That'll help.

I would have thought when the police found his tent, sniffer dogs would have been able to pick up his trail - he probably hasn't washed for a few days!

Still... they're having 20 armour plated Mitsubishi Shoguns sent across from N.Ireland....

That'll help.

If the scent is not picked up within a couple of hours it isn't there any more. I'd borrow the wolves from Highland Wildlife and set them free in the forest he's supposed to be hiding in.

following Raol Moat's attack on the fish & chip shop the other day, all chippies in Northumberland will now be closed until he's caught.

There'll be no more fishies on little dishes 'til the Moat comes in...

(I'm gonna go to the bad place aren't I?)

following Raol Moat's attack on the fish & chip shop the other day, all chippies in Northumberland will now be closed until he's caught.

There'll be no more fishies on little dishes 'til the Moat comes in...

(I'm gonna go to the bad place aren't I?)

:D :lol::lol:

Well you are a Man city supporter

Well they have him surrounded.

BBC are reporting that it is "a man resembling Moat" who currently has about 100 guns trained on him.

How flipping unlucky is that, being a Moat lookalike in Rothbury?!