You've gotta love Munro

Harry Chibber

Courier clicky

Guy's got his critics but you can't question his commitment to the club and the fans.

He is far too eager to lump the ball up the pitch sometimes and maybe not the Roy Keane-esc captain that some fans crave for but Roy Keane is a pr!ck and defenders are there to defend.

As long as you stick a ball winning defender in beside Munro he always delivers i.e. Dods, Pavels ...... and now Tokely. In fact the only time he's been ropey is when he's had McGuire & Bulvitis as a partner or when Zadi was on the left of him.

He is definitely an unsung hero in the team and deserves a lot more respect than he gets from some posters

:D Grant was a rock at the back last season, he will probably be one of the last players to go through his whole career as a one club man (apart from the brief loan stint at Elgin :lol: ).

A side note, but I'd like him to take more throw-ins next season. We were terrible at throw-ins all last season, trying to give the ball short to Eric; when sometimes we had the chance to get the ball into the box for the likes of Tokely and Foran to challenge and create a chance.

I think the reason he stopped taking them was cause it dragged him way too far out of position. Would be happy with wide players taking quick throws before the opposition gets a chance to mark our players.

Grant has to be admired for his commitment and loyalty, has been a great servant to the club and hopefully will be for a fair few years to come

never been so pleased for a guy to score than when he sacrificed a few brains cells to get on foran's bullet cross at QotS last season. you could see it meant a lot to him, probably more coz his wee boy was there, but still he's a caley thistle man (which was he before i wonder :D ) through and through and for that reason he's welcome to stay as long as he wants in my book.