New Goalkeeping Coach

Libero

has been revealed as Steve Marsella

Caley Jags have appointed Steve Marsella as goalkeeping coach for next season.

Marsella worked with Butcher at Brentford and has also coached at Crewe and Elgin City.

Its a side note to a good article about Tuffey and how he turned down lucrative offers to come to us. Fair play to the lad

article here

Don't the SFA employ quite a lot of Community Coaches?

I would imagine so, would have thought the the SFA have a lot of coaches employed for community/youth/development that dont get a lot of media recognition. Cant find anything about him on the SFA website either

has been revealed as Steve Marsella

Caley Jags have appointed Steve Marsella as goalkeeping coach for next season.

Marsella worked with Butcher at Brentford and has also coached at Crewe and Elgin City.

Its a side note to a good article about Tuffey and how he turned down lucrative offers to come to us. Fair play to the lad

article here

Maybe Marsella was the swarthy gent beside Tel at Grant St. last night.

IHE-- :P

Pithy and to the point . Ha! Ha! Ha!

But, seriously ,Big Tel seems to be putting his own team topgether and what I would liek to know is whether he has piocked Marcella because he can get along with him or whether he has a re[putation for being vfgery good at his job. Either way might work because Jonny Tuffey has already advised us that he spent 3 yeas at Partick ,playing almost every week. If he is smart then he will have learnt a lot about goalkeeping I am sure.

IHE-- :P

Pithy and to the point . Ha! Ha! Ha!

But, seriously ,Big Tel seems to be putting his own team topgether and what I would liek to know is whether he has piocked Marcella because he can get along with him or whether he has a re[putation for being vfgery good at his job. Either way might work because Jonny Tuffey has already advised us that he spent 3 yeas at Partick ,playing almost every week. If he is smart then he will have learnt a lot about goalkeeping I am sure.

:024: Mark Brown and Mikey Fraser had a lot of game experience :023:

I am sure quite a few posters on here wonder what 1/2 the people employed by the SFA actually do apart of availing themselves of the free junkets viz z viz FA and Bransons publicity coup re' aircraft

Stunning CV of new goalkeeping coach plucked from obscurity, gaining more publicity in a few days. than he could have dreamt of , mind you his job seems a dawdle with the G/K talent at his disposal