Paul McCartney to play Caley stadium?

This is turning into an old farts wish list. Give me Muse or Green Day

But do you honestly think 20,000 folk would make their way to Inverness for either of those bands? And pay ?60-?100+ per ticket? Performers with that kind of pulling-power are few and far between...

muse probably would

Muse are possibly the biggest and most sought after band in the world at the moment, they were jawdroppingly awesome at TitP, the whole set up was fabulous and the laser show with it brilliant. Mathew Bellamy's guitar playing is second to none at the minute, power to his fingers.

Who's next for TCS? the answer is in the question.

I supposse in the same vein as Rod and Elton, but something I would go to.

Saw them in Wembley many moons ago, supported by AC -DC, the Stranglers and Nils Lofgren.

Any takers?

Couldn't imagine them playing anything smaller than hampden. Would be immense though

As for Van Morrison - have loved his music for as many years as i can remember but absolutely dire in concert with no crowd rapport at all. IMHO :blink:

This is turning into an old farts wish list. Give me Muse or Green Day

But do you honestly think 20,000 folk would make their way to Inverness for either of those bands? And pay ?60-?100+ per ticket? Performers with that kind of pulling-power are few and far between...

No. I was musing.

Who's George ?

He's probably thinking George Harrison....

It would be quite a coup if somebody could get him to perform again.

Bit like the second coming , along with Dusty Springfield, miraculous to hear them play Live!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Van the man, with this band would have blown Springsteen off the stage!

See here

MUST DISAGREE!!!! SAW VAN AT THE IRONWORKS... JUMPED UP IGNORANT LITTLE TROLL. THERE'S MORE CHARISMA IN MY BIG TOE AND THAT HAS A FUNGAL INFECTION .

SAW THE BOSS AT HAMPDEN..... 3 HOURS OF PURE GENIUS. NO DEBATE!!!!!!

• Agree 1