new Home kit

CaleyTom

What's the smallest adult size? I'm just wondering if I should go and buy an adult top tomorrow morning or wait till next week for a childrens size. I'm 16 and quite small for my age (5 ft 4) haha

Im 14 and bout 5"7 had a large went to get a name on the back and got an XL back which is a bit big

so i would say a medium or large if they are the same sizes as the away

What's the smallest adult size? I'm just wondering if I should go and buy an adult top tomorrow morning or wait till next week for a childrens size. I'm 16 and quite small for my age (5 ft 4) haha

Im 14 and bout 5"7 had a large went to get a name on the back and got an XL back which is a bit big

so i would say a medium or large if they are the same sizes as the away

Ok thanks

Abhsolutely bloody love it! That has got to be one of the smartest looking kits in the league this season. I'm glad we've returned to stripes, didn't like the plain blue, was too like P*mpey. And that curve bit looks great. Our lads will look pretty swish this season. I'll be ordering that ASAP. :021:

The piece with Richie and Bluhmenstein was just on SSN a couple of seconds ago. Saw them going into Invergordon harbour, there's a lifeboat with SOUTHAMPTON on the side, and another boat I saw in that report is owned by a friend of mine. Been out on it loads of times watching the dolphins in the Moray Firth. The kit looks even better in film than in still photographs. Anyone see Gil's skills? :_header: