new Home kit

CaleyTom

Absolutely Fabulous. Think the width of the stripes are just right. The first stiped kit all those years ago was too thin and pinstripe like, and another one made the top more red. Do like this one extremely much, and it makes us look different from most others, as i hate folk making us out to be like a rangers strip.

Good choice and I hope we make it a very successful strip, on and off the park

• Agree 1

Has anyone seen the back? Is it plain blue or is it swished as well? Richie has some red blobs under his armpit but can't work out what they are.

Very nice though.

Maybe this is why he hasn't featured in any pre season games , hope it clears up in time for the Celtc game !

just picked up shirt, child sizes on away very small, have got small adult for a 10 year old

shame errea logo on shirt is back to transfer not embroydered and the sponsor logo over red stripe shows up pinkish

that said the boy still loves it

just picked up shirt, child sizes on away very small, have got small adult for a 10 year old

shame errea logo on shirt is back to transfer not embroydered and the sponsor logo over red stripe shows up pinkish

before any clever remarks comment refers to home shirt!

VAT on adults nil Vat on childs, they need to get errea to size better, checking back my eldest child had the same issue 4 years ago age 11,

kids size too small to grow into for 2 years had to get adult small,

club probably makes less on the adult shirt as the price pre vat is less than the childrens (adult ?34 ish plus VAT) , so the only winner is the tax man

Apart from all the other problems with Errea (delivery etc), the sizing has ALWAYS been an issue ..... and an issue that will always stop me from ordering online from this distance unfortunately.

Home Tops and Away tops that are marked as the same size if you go by the label actually turning out to be as much as 1 or 2 sizes different between them in real life ......

Having to buy a 4 or 5XL sized top in Errea sizes just to get something that is XL or XXL in anyone elses .... I think my last ICT top was 4XL and my current (Adidas) TFC top is XL

I also recollect that when the black away kit came out, many people were finding that the size of the collar, was not proportionate to the size of the shirt. Errea are just a shambles and should be booted out ASAP.

Just got mine and I think I'm gonna have to take it back and get a bigger size. Got adult medium and it is indeed very small.

Alright mate, im 5.7 and normally a S/M in say adidas or nike. Think I should get a large not medium?

If anyone can help

Just got mine and I think I'm gonna have to take it back and get a bigger size. Got adult medium and it is indeed very small.

Alright mate, im 5.7 and normally a S/M in say adidas or nike. Think I should get a large not medium?

If anyone can help

I had a medium last season & I got an XL today....

They are made VERY small....

Are ICT still doing those fat shirts for fat fans? I seem to recollect a couple of years ago, ICT and Rangers bringing out shirts that were something like XXXXXL. I never knew ICT fans were so prone to obesity!

Edited by Renegade

Are ICT still doing those fat shirts for fat fans? I seem to recollect a couple of years ago, ICT and Rangers bringing out shirts that were something like XXXXXL. I never knew ICT fans were so prone to obesity!

The fans? I think that shirt was made to order when Bobby was called up for Barry Wilson's testimonial.

I'm guessing in looks something like this -

zcCznCWAneMTwzpm9SfFfOANeEzUU6F.jpg

Cool. Thanks Renegade. Looking forward to picking one up before the Valladolid game.

Has anyone seen the back? Is it plain blue or is it swished as well? Richie has some red blobs under his armpit but can't work out what they are.

Very nice though.

Maybe this is why he hasn't featured in any pre season games , hope it clears up in time for the Celtc game !

It would be quite appropriate though if the lumps exploded in a Septic player's face as Richie rose above him to head in the winner :022:

Like the stripes, but why that curvey line across the front bit. Looks great on Foran & Bloominbrilliant, but will look less ace draped across the average (i.e. my, beer belly) Also why is there a gold arrow thing on the back, pointing at your erse crack? Typical italian; think they're skinnier than they are, reckon if you cover it curvey bits it's "bella" Nae build quality and if it lasts into adulthood, it'll balloon in size. Mama mia, get us a decent kit supplier.