Sky Sports News HD

SanMiguel

SS have been plugging it big time. All that has been said is "released this summer"

Anyone have an idea of when if kicks off. Im not a mad fan of SS but want my first HD channel

ps Its meant to be sky sports news HD but cant figure out how to edit topic title.

Edited by Alex MacLeod
fixed it for ya

SS have been plugging it big time. All that has been said is "released this summer"

Anyone have an idea of when if kicks off. Im not a mad fan of SS but want my first HD channel

ps Its meant to be sky sports news HD but cant figure out how to edit topic title.

you'll need a HD box first ...

... the only reason I got the HD sky box and pay an additional ?120 year is because I heard that SSN was going that way. Can't wait to see Stelling, Merson, Le Tisser and whoever else on glorious HD.... happy as Larry, couldn't be happier

Man I used to work in comet 10 years ago and I should know this kinda ****. Even though I have a HD tv when SSN goes live on HD I will still get **** 'o' vision? Thats a joke. Jeff is getting a slap! Nad im gonna camp out at my grandas till I see charlie park his beamer and brick it good and proper

Guest Mahonio

Sky Sports News will launch on August 23rd, San Miguel ok ;).

• 1 month later...

HD has ruined me now. After watching the world cup BBC games in HD and ITV games on regular i now find it really hard to watch matches at home that aren't in HD and for that reason i much prefered watching the BBC games over the summer. It really does make a different and defines the player so much better.

Now, in Vancouver, Canada, 3D is about to become all the rage?

Go figure!!!!!! :blink:

Same in Inverness , Scotland and the rest of the Western world !

That figures :nanananana:

Still not managed to take in a 3D match yet but looking to see one in the next month or so with my student union showing 3D matches