Smoking Ban

RiG

Right we had a pretty heated debate on the SN forum on this but I saw this article in the Scotsman today. Made for some interesting reading. Perhaps to early to tell if this is a sign of success or whatever but, like I say, interesting to read nonetheless. I should also point out this is not me saying GIUY to any smokers on this forum.

Scotsman Article

I love the ban you can go out on the shot and wake in the morining without your clothes reeking of smoke.

:o Drinking at 17?! I never did that! :roll:

"So how was the match guys?"

"Aww excellent we won 4 - 1! Great day"

"Excellent, now before I get you anything see that girl over there you came in with, is she over 18?"

"Her there? Why of course she is!"

The things we do eh? :wink:

Guest calaiscasual

i was in cactus jack a few sats back and some people do where to much aftershave/perfume. But of course there are others who just reek of BO. I can't decide which is worse

i was in cactus jack a few sats back and some people do where to much aftershave/perfume. But of course there are others who just reek of BO. I can't decide which is worse

If I wore that much Miyakke you wouldn't be complaining sweetheart!

Guest calaiscasual

If I wore that much Miyakke you wouldn't be complaining sweetheart!

i wish you would your BO is terrible :lol::lol::lol:

I love the smoking ban, and it's great to go out for a meal without being designated to a certain area. Although, I was at hairdressers the other day and the staff just stood at the door smoking, and because it was windy, it all blew back in. It meant I paid £60 to come out of there smelling like an ashtray. Not happy at that. Still think elements have gone to far but i'm just glad i'm not a smoker anyway.