Paddy Madden and Paul Keegan

Libero

Not the most reliable of sources but todays sun is reporting that we are weighing up a swoop for Irish duo Paddy Madden and Paul Keegan.

Both play for Bohemians

Madden is an Irish U21 striker who has scored 13 times in 16 starts this season and Keegan is a midfielder

Article doesnt really give much more info than that

Dont know if this has been mentioned elsewhere so thought i'd stick it in the rumour mill

Seems contradictory given that we have supposedly finished our signings for this transfer window

Anyone know of the players or know how legitimate the story is?

This no doubt stems from our youngsters being at a tournament in Dublin and a couple of the coaches in ICT track suits taking in a game while they were over there, as was mentioned in another thread a couple of days ago.

2+2=5

• Agree 1

This no doubt stems from our youngsters being at a tournament in Dublin and a couple of the coaches in ICT track suits taking in a game while they were over there, as was mentioned in another thread a couple of days ago.

2+2=5

which thread was it mentioned in?

2+2=5

ruddy green button is too close to the reply button, ahh well take a green button

The Courier said that we had concluded our summer buisness, yet Butcher said "We are just about there." Suggesting mayb'e we aren't quite finished. I think our wide areas in midfield look a tad frail. Gil dosen't look like a left winger and Jonny and Richie are still injured so wouldn't suprise me if we bring in at least one more new face.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. We are all being blinkered by the building of a first team, and Butcher is probably there or thereabouts with his squad, but we also need an U-19 squad and we are quite short in that department. The players mentioned are both of an age to play at U-19.

Guest Mahonio

There is one word that is written in the headline before the article which makes me quite confident that it isn't a load of crap and the word is "Exclusive". Usually when the Sun write Exclusive before an article it turns out to be true more often than not :_thumbup: .

There is one word that is written in the headline before the article which makes me quite confident that it isn't a load of crap and the word is "Exclusive". Usually when the Sun write Exclusive before an article it turns out to be true more often than not :_thumbup: .

:_shocked2: Are you for real? :_shocked2:

• Disagree 1

Guest Mahonio

:_shocked2: Are you for real? :_shocked2:

Why wouldn't i?

It is how i see it and if you don't like that then tough!

Guest Mahonio

Just spotted this:

Celtic and Derby County are vying to capture ?100,000-rated Bohemians striker Paddy Madden. (Daily Record)

:rotflmao::rotflmao: No mention of us, IMHO, i believe the Sun more than the Record anyday lol, look up a few posts if you don't know what i am talking about.

:_shocked2: Regarding bit in bold, is that all he's worth. If so then we should DEFINITELY go in for him as we have the money which we got when we got promoted and the money we got for Black.

Not the most reliable of sources but todays sun is reporting that we are weighing up a swoop for Irish duo Paddy Madden and Paul Keegan.

Both play for Bohemians

Madden is an Irish U21 striker who has scored 13 times in 16 starts this season and Keegan is a midfielder

Article doesnt really give much more info than that

Dont know if this has been mentioned elsewhere so thought i'd stick it in the rumour mill

Seems contradictory given that we have supposedly finished our signings for this transfer window

Anyone know of the players or know how legitimate the story is?

ryt ok :L is there a link?