Emoticons (smilies)

Scotty

Which smilies would you prefer ???  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which smilies would you prefer ???

• I prefer the old style ones (previous board)
    • I prefer the new ones (the big ones)
    • I like both
    • I hate smilies in general !!!
  2. 2. Which smilies should be in the 'quick list' (at side of editor when typing)

OK - democracy in action !!!!

For this version of the board we updated the 'emoticons' (smilies) to a new set. The new set are larger, more graphically pleasing (to some) and overall more modern. However some users have complained that they would rather have 'traditional' (smaller) smilies as they are better.

I really dont care what the decision is - we can have one set, or the other, or we can have a mixture of both ...... please vote in the poll so we can see what the majority like and we will go with that .......

much prefer the old style ones. too often the new smilies overwhelm the post and detract from the written content

That's not always a bad thing though, is it? A couple of smilies and I might not have noticed your aversion to starting sentences with a capital letter. :_beatme:

much prefer the old style ones. too often the new smilies overwhelm the post and detract from the written content

That's not always a bad thing though, is it? A couple of smilies and I might not have noticed your aversion to starting sentences with a capital letter. :_beatme:

:_blah: