ICT Main Page

tm4tj

Scotty, I am unable to open the main page at this moment. All I get when trying to open is the background of faded ICT badges. 22:00 over here.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

I accessed it about half an hour ago and it was "down as the others say. Now at 8p.m. in Canada, 4 am in the U.K., it is up and running.

I am finding, however, that on the topic headings when I mouse over them they shimmer badly. Anyone else seeing this?

I am also having slow loading problems?

Accessed it first time just now 09:00

And it loaded in under 1 second, tried it a number of times now and it seems to be working fine, able to acces articles no problem and as fast as it has ever been.

Edited by tm4tj
adding info

• 4 weeks later...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@caleythistleonline.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/topic/19844-ict-main-page/