Alison Coia aka Caley Ally

Mrs Pauliebee

Dear All,

Just wanted to let you know, Alison Coia, aka Caley Ally, passed away on Sunday.

She had been very bravely battling Cancer for some time.

Absolutely gutted, such a fantastic Lady! Many many happy memories of "The Mob", "The Coia Bus" and the

good ole days of supporting Caley together the first time we got to the 1st Division. An absolute

nutcase, who will be very very sorely missed!

We think the funeral will be in Glasgow on Friday afternoon. I don't have the full

details yet, if you'd like to go can you PM me please, and I'll get the details to you as

soon as I can.

Sending lots of love to Iain, Craig and Lesley

Mrs PB

xxxx

Very sad news.

Newer fans might not know Alison, but there was a time when she and her family travelled around the country week in week out, following the team with great passion, and were known to pretty much anyone who attended away games.

Condolences to the family.

Very sad news.

My favourite memory of Alison, which I'm sure you will remember well, was the night we played I-spy on the steps of Hampden Park hours on end awaiting the verdict of the Partick appeal.

Iain, my thoughts are very much with you and the family.

Steve

Many happy memories of away days and a few at home with Alison and Iain. Only the other day I was sifting through some photo's and came across one with a group of us in the Cottage Tandorri restaurant in Inverness celebrating either someone's birthday or a Caley win! Wonderful times and a memory we will cherish of Alison's smiling face.

Our hearts go out to you Iain, Craig and Lesley and the rest of the family on your sad loss.

Edited by Gringo

When I first moved down here to Glasgow for work around three and a half years ago I didn't really know anyone in Glasgow. I sent Alison an email to say Hi and that we should meet for a beer sometime, she invited me round for Sunday dinner, Iain picked me up in town and I had a great day, lovely food, lots of beer and was made very, very welcome.

Like so many others I have great memories of seeing Alison and Iain at many games too.

My thoughts are with Iain, Craig and Lesley.

I'd like to echo everyones comments and pass on my condolances to Iain, all the family and her friends.

The train for the Dundee semi-final was a hoot and one of my fondest memories was dancing with herself, the PB's and a few others outside Hampden before kick off, with 'Married to the mob' on the back of her shirt!

R.I.P Ally xx