Alison Coia aka Caley Ally

Mrs Pauliebee

Really shocked when I heard this news. I didn't realise she had been ill.

The Coia Bus (Iain Coia Travel (ICT)) was a welcome and regular visitor to Aberdeen when we played there. This provided an important link for the Central belt fans. Caley Ally will be sadly missed.

Love to all the family at this sad time and hope you get some comfort from these messages.

ps It's nice to see some of the older forum users coming out of the woodwork to share their sympathies.

Lots of love to Iain and family :bighug:

Absolutely shocked by this news!!! Last time i saw her was at the challenge cup final last season. The Coia's were an amazing family, i has the pleasure of attending many matches with them on the legendary Coia bus, although Ian and i had a slight falling out a few years ago i still hold fantastic memories from those trips with good friends - my thoughts and prayers are with Ian, Craig & Lesley during these painful times.

Very sad news indeed, my heart goes out to Iain and the family.

I had the pleasure of sitting beside to Coia's at a home game when we were playing at Aberdeen. Could someone PM to funeral details so I can send my regards.

I am very sorry to hear this, I didnt know caley ally as such but knew Iain Coia from a few matches and always shown my new ICT friends that the CoIa family ruled the ICT away support and to always look out for them. Just last week i was going to start a new thread asking where everyone was. Its been a while since i've seen a few regulars from a few years ago.

Caley Ally are you a true ICT Legend...RIP

I was really sorry to hear about this. Ally was not the sort to shake your hand - she preferred the big bear-hug approach and will be missed. The Coias in my book were some of the most enthusiastic and memorable ICT fans you could ever meet

My condolences to Iain and the family at this really difficult time.

Just back from a short break to hear this sad, sad news. Alison was a lovely lady. I had not seen her for many a moon although bumping into Ian from time to time. Like many others I had no idea she was ill. So sorry to hear this and all my best wishes go to Ian and his family.