Going to Easter Road

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Those red dots have made it harder to score, your post would have gotten a goal once but now all you got was a red dot. Equivalent to hitting the woodwork I'd say.

Guest Mahonio

IHE has gone from the top of the negative table to the top of the positive table pretty much based on this post alone .... I also note that his post now shows "popular" against it at the top due to having 25 green dots !!!

not sure if we can do anything other than what we already do regarding rep points (they are new to me too) ....

who gave me points on reputation page because i can't find me anywhere and the last time i was middle of the negative one with -1 (don't know who gave me minus points either or for what).

IHE has gone from the top of the negative table to the top of the positive table pretty much based on this post alone .... I also note that his post now shows "popular" against it at the top due to having 25 green dots !!!

not sure if we can do anything other than what we already do regarding rep points (they are new to me too) ....

who gave me points on reputation page because i can't find me anywhere and the last time i was middle of the negative one with -1 (don't know who gave me minus points either or for what).

I am truly an inspiration to the yoof of today - I can see AndyM converting to green dots in the near future as his internalised anger dissipates back in to the considerably better prose of yore :nanananana:

• Disagree 1

I can see big things kicking off between the Hibs CSS and "The Sesh Army". There's a history between these guys and it looks like it could boil over this weekend.

Oh ****, it gets worse. Word on the street is that the notorious Summer Wine Crew are going, and they ain't happy about these other factions muscling in on their territory. Apparently they will be popping a few scones and drinking loads of tea before wading in to the action, armed with their full arsenal of dated and predictable jokes.

Stay well clear :ohmy: .

• Agree 2

I can see big things kicking off between the Hibs CSS and "The Sesh Army". There's a history between these guys and it looks like it could boil over this weekend.

Oh ****, it gets worse. Word on the street is that the notorious Summer Wine Crew are going, and they ain't happy about these other factions muscling in on their territory. Apparently they will be popping a few scones and drinking loads of tea before wading in to the action, armed with their full arsenal of dated and predictable jokes.

I'm out of green dots, but that would get one.

I am truly an inspiration to the yoof of today - I can see AndyM converting to green dots in the near future as his internalised anger dissipates back in to the considerably better prose of yore

Very possible Gumbo, very possible.

AndyM - We all now know who you are based on your comments on here and on P&B.

As admin I have also performed enough additional checks to be sure of it. You are not welcome on this board under this or any of your other IDs past, present or future (including the account I have just deleted that was registered this morning).

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

...can we organise regular toilet breaks during the fracas. Me bladder's not what it used to be.

:toilet03:

Of all the factions that are converging on Easter Road one appears to be missing. Where's the fekkin Bridge End North Invinsibles???

Apparently, they are now known as the Bridge End North Invisibles.

They turn up at most matches, noticable by the empty seats around you. :blink:

• Agree 2