Adam Rooneys Contract

BornCaley

Why, what's he going to win in England if he doesn't go to Man U or Chelsea? The Chamionship is just the Second Division with a fancy name.

With Hearts, I expect them to potentially challenge next season. As in, a real challenge for first, unless Rangers get some investment. Hearts with Diamond and Rooney, plus the likes of Templeton and Elliot getting more games could really do something (although I'd still prefer Rooney to stay).

Hearts have also a far better chance of winning a cup than Watford or Notts County.

Why, what's he going to win in England if he doesn't go to Man U or Chelsea? The Chamionship is just the Second Division with a fancy name.

With Hearts, I expect them to potentially challenge next season. As in, a real challenge for first, unless Rangers get some investment. Hearts with Diamond and Rooney, plus the likes of Templeton and Elliot getting more games could really do something (although I'd still prefer Rooney to stay).

Hearts have also a far better chance of winning a cup than Watford or Notts County.

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

A question, what international platers of major countries play outside the old firm?

What internationals of major countries even play for the OF?

AR isnt an international of a major country - he is from NI and good as he is, he isnt the best player in the SPL or near it at the moment - may as well stay in Scotland and improve his game, afterall look at Boyd & MacDonald - 2 prolific scorers in the SPL repeated over numerous seasons went down south cant hit the net.

Personally if he decides to leave I hope its to a bigger club where he gets the chance to perform and develop his game whether thats in Scotland or not - always want to see ex-players do well - Robson, Cowie, Black - always get a bit of pride when our team is mentioned as helping them on their way.

Edited by bdu98196

A question, what international platers of major countries play outside the old firm?

What internationals of major countries even play for the OF?

AR isnt an international of a major country - he is from NI and good as he is, he isnt the best player in the SPL or near it at the moment - may as well stay in Scotland and improve his game, afterall look at Boyd & MacDonald - 2 prolific scorers in the SPL repeated over numerous seasons went down south cant hit the net.

Personally if he decides to leave I hope its to a bigger club where he gets the chance to perform and develop his game whether thats in Scotland or not - always want to see ex-players do well - Robson, Cowie, Black - always get a bit of pride when our team is mentioned as helping them on their way.

Last time I looked, Dublin was very much in Eire (although in the eyes of some this includes NI).

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I'm not actually sure their would be a development fee, even if he went to a Scottish club. Something in the back of my mind is telling me that because he came to us after the age of 19 and from another association then he doesn't fall within the criteria.

It appears there is if he goes to another club within the same association - so a Scottish club - I think it affects players under the age of 24 and have been at the club a specified number of years and he appears to meet that criteria.

Depending on the size of that fee it may well put a number of clubs off. So if he does leave would seem more likely to be back down south or a potential overseas adventure.

Having said that I would like to see him score a few more goals before he goes (if he goes....)

• 3 weeks later...

It was a few cans and an Miss ICT moment soz lol :tongueincheek:

Perhaps the laptop should be switched off before hitting the tinnies Georgeios :lol: , you had me worrying last night.

[/quote

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: one of the best posts in a long time,to mention Hearts and silverware in the same sentence is ridiculous

• Agree 1