Matchday Thread: St Mirren -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

Huge thanks to the chief steward yesterday. The first five or six of us arrived in the ground just after 2pm and were told we had to sit in our allocated seats (printed on the tickets) as it was club policy, and was necessary for their security and health and safety to know which seats were occupied. We said how unhappy we were about the set seating, as none of us wanted our allocated seats, and he said he would register our complaints in his report. Then after a long discussion where we suggested it would be easier for both fans and stewards if we could pick the seats we wanted from the ticket office in future, and he told us about what a pain some fans from other clubs had been, he suddenly said he would go and check on whether we could really just sit where we wanted. He came back less than the 20 mins he said, and gave us the all clear. Totally great bloke. So big thanks to him and his whole team for helping make a great afternoon, after what had initially seemed just a recipe for disaster.

I will give ya a green dot fer that - we were in the Alamo and heard about this although the rumour was that you had all been asked to sit down !! But what the feck were you doing in Legoland and not the Alamo at 2.00 ? :blink:

By the way - can ya see the fervour of the support on the caleyjags.com site. :cool:

Good to hear the drum away again as well :twothumbsup:

Couldn't act for the Seating Defence League *and* go to the Alamo...though the real reason was I hadn't logged in for ages and wasn't sure which pub folks would be at...didn't want to end up in a bar with the likes of photo 23...

By the way - can ya see the fervour of the support on the caleyjags.com site. :cool:

Not in 45, where the Lothian and Borders Crew look like they're at a funeral.

51's more like it. Johndo and Maryhill look like randy seals while San Miguel does his best impersonation of Snoopy on pills and Moff warms up for the Jesus surrounded by his disciples look which he perfects in pic 55.

And yes, IHE, i can feel the fervour of the support. Great photos of Eric as well.

San Miguel does his best impersonation of Snoopy on pills

Hahahah Thats made my monday morning. I was in some nick. No jager monsters every again methinks... oooopps!

Great pre match banter in the salubrious surroundings of the Alamo Wine Bar

Best.Pub.Ever! JC_highfive.gif

(I kinda regret not being more adventurous, and trying an E.coli pie. Maybe next time mocking.gif )

Excellent review of an excellent day, by the way soleil-brille.gif