Definately Uncool

Guest kcj

:oops: Bloody ****, came in here kinda quick after reading the "What You Listening To" thread...haven't heard of half the bands these trendy types are talkin' about. Depressing!

Guest Lauraness

Belle she was in Beauty and the Beast............sebastien?? that must be her new man.......she finally ditched that beast good fer her.

:P Hey lightweight, folk like me remember Belle & Sebastian long before they were sullied by pop-stardom!!!

I wouldn't say Belle and Sebastian have been sullied by pop stardom, their singles never really enter the top 20 and they haven't left their roots, like many bands, aiming to go mainstream. Anyway that's my humble opinion.

Belle & Sebastian was originally a kids programme that was put on over the summer holidays (along with stuff like Robinson Crusoe & White Horses) about a big hairy dog (that would be Belle) and a wee kid (Sebastian) who lived in the mountains somewhere on the continent. I presume this band Belle & Sebastian took their name from this prog.