Who's for sheep?

TopSix

Gutted to have missed the game in Paisley. Heading to the game on Saturday. Very hopeful (perhaps too much?) of seeing the team win. Who else is going? Any central belt based folks going up for it?

Remember you asked me in the thread where i apologised for my crazy thread, the exact same question, i answered "not sure yet", well i am now and the answer is no :sad::sad: because i have no way of getting down and even if i managed to brfore Sat, i expect it would be short notice for getting cover :sad:.

Gutted to have missed the game in Paisley. Heading to the game on Saturday. Very hopeful (perhaps too much?) of seeing the team win. Who else is going? Any central belt based folks going up for it?

Remember you asked me in the thread where i apologised for my crazy thread, the exact same question, i answered "not sure yet", well i am now and the answer is no :sad::sad: because i have no way of getting down and even if i managed to brfore Sat, i expect it would be short notice for getting cover :sad:.

Ever heard of trains or buses ?

• Agree 1

Ever heard of trains or buses ?

DC, would you want to spend 4 hours on the rickety express from Wick?

The guy said he had no way of getting down , as usual it was a load of nonsense as there are trains and buses from Thurso .

If i took the train then i would have to leave before full time because it leaves at 4.45 and also regarding both train and bus, i don't know where to get off as i wouldn't know how to get to stadium and finally, if you read my post properly then you would see another problem, i can't get time off especially this late in the week, i can't just decide to take time off for football so PLEASE stop picking on every thing i say or write :sad: .

The guy said he had no way of getting down , as usual it was a load of nonsense as there are trains and buses from Thurso .

If i took the train then i would have to leave before full time because it leaves at 4.45 and also regarding both train and bus, i don't know where to get off as i wouldn't know how to get to stadium and finally, if you read my post properly then you would see another problem, i can't get time off especially this late in the week, i can't just decide to take time off for football so PLEASE stop picking on every thing i say or write :sad: .

Depart Inverness 17:52, arrive Thurso 21:45.

Must try harder.

If I were you I would probably get off at Inverness.

• Disagree 1

Depart Inverness 17:52, arrive Thurso 21:45.

Must try harder.

What, and lose my job, for godsake man, i already said it isn't easy to get time off so why you sent me the departure times from Inverness is beyond me. I wish people would read what i say before picking on me, i can't just take time for football especially at short notice, some people work Sat and that goes to you as well DC in reply to your criticism :irritated: .

What, and lose my job, for godsake man, i already said it isn't easy to get time off so why you sent me the departure times from Inverness is beyond me.

The reason I posted the actual time of the train is because you said it left at 4.45, which is incorrect. This isn't picking on you, it's correcting misinformation which was initiated by you. Anyone who had intended to take the train from Thurso, Wick, Brora, or anywhere else to the North would be misled into believing (as you stated) that they would have to miss the final whistle in order to catch the train back.

The only reason any of this comes about is because you gave a list of reasons why you can't get to this game. In reality, there is only one reason; you haven't asked for the time off. Stick to the facts, don't make excuses, and nobody can contradict you.

You regularly ask others to question their motives in posting replies to you. Perhaps you should apply the same reasoning when replying to others.

I won't post any more on this thread, as I can otherwise see a long list of "you said", "I said", "he said", "she said".

• Agree 1