Who's for sheep?

TopSix

The guy said he had no way of getting down , as usual it was a load of nonsense as there are trains and buses from Thurso .

If i took the train then i would have to leave before full time because it leaves at 4.45 and also regarding both train and bus, i don't know where to get off as i wouldn't know how to get to stadium and finally, if you read my post properly then you would see another problem, i can't get time off especially this late in the week, i can't just decide to take time off for football so PLEASE stop picking on every thing i say or write :sad: .

Depart Inverness 17:52, arrive Thurso 21:45.

Must try harder.

What, and lose my job, for godsake man, i already said it isn't easy to get time off so why you sent me the departure times from Inverness is beyond me. I wish people would read what i say before picking on me, i can't just take time for football especially at short notice, some people work Sat and that goes to you as well DC in reply to your criticism :irritated: .

Just another wee point, the fixture list came out in JUNE. Hardly short notice! :ictscarf:

Please!!! Ma hieds thumpin and this shouting isn't helping.

The purpose of this thread is to see who intends attending the game against Aberdeen. It is not for slating those who, for whatever reason, cant make it. Please accept the persons reasons and refrain from getting into a slagging match.

Now where's the paracetomol?

In fairness to Mahonio travel is one of the problems he faces. Fair enough there are trains that he could get but it's made pretty clear that getting time off is another problem that he has to deal with. No point booking a train to Inverness and back if he hasn't got the time off.

In fairness to Mahonio travel is one of the problems he faces. Fair enough there are trains that he could get but it's made pretty clear that getting time off is another problem that he has to deal with. No point booking a train to Inverness and back if he hasn't got the time off.

He stated that getting time off was difficult due to the amount of competitions but surely most golf competitions will have been played in the Summer ?

He stated that getting time off was difficult due to the amount of competitions but surely most golf competitions will have been played in the Summer ?

Regardless of the number of competitions there are other factors which could affect him being able to get time off. As MabawswaRichie says he doesn't need to explain himself on here. If he can't make it then that's it really.

Hopefully those who can make it generate a good atmosphere. I fancy our chances this weekend :twothumbsup:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Feeling sorry for the guy. Think he's getting a bit of a hard time for not going due to his thread after the Celtic match.

Coming from Thurso must also make life difficult for Mahonio.

Many years ago I had my very first ever sexual experience in Thurso - an unforgettable moment.

Okay, I was on my own at the time but it was still a very special occasion.

:rolleyes:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I'll be there with my special friend!!! he'll be in the north stand, section c, row j, seat 29. If you see him, give him a wave. He doesn't get out much.:lol: :lol:

Does he have four legs and wears a wooly jaampar

you'll recognise him by the drool trickling down his chin...... like most taxi drivers in inverness!!!!:blink:

I will be there, think we could win this. :ictscarf: Definitely sticking to home games from now on.

I missed the last away game and we won. I also missed the Dumdee Unknited game and we won, I am swearing off away games as we seem to lose or draw every one I go to and win all the ones I don't.