Proctor = 56

Golabek = 61

Reserves:

Sutherland = 56

Johnson = 59

Morrison = 53

Shinnie = 47

Ross = 53

bit harsh that ross has such a dodgy rating he has been good for ict this season, hard on eric as he has been sticking it in the net quite a bit!

might have missed the cut off as he was signed only a few weeks ago. i think it might be accurate to the end of the xfer window closing.

Aye, if you shuffle the team around a bit, some of the player ratings will improve. In manager mode, I presume that some of the younger players will improve as you go along.

But the lads at EA sports don't usually get it right. Barrowman was our best player in 2009 and I think it was Rory McAllster in 2007 or 08 :P

Word on the street is its ?25 in asda and 27.99 in morrisons. No asda in inverness yet is there? If you wanna get your que on at tesco its ?38.97 but subject to change.

I waited at asda for ages last year. Not this year. Early bed and off to morrisons @ 7.30am in glasgow. Picked up MW2 there last november for ?25 no que no stress.

• 3 weeks later...