Team for Killie

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I have a feeling i know who this thread is going to pan out :P, changes galore from today and back to our line up from Dons.

My team would be:

Esson

Duff, Tokely, Munro, Gillet/Shinnie

Ross, Duncan

Foran, Odhiambo, Hayes

Rooney.

I don't want to single out Shinnie for criticism after his supposed error today but if Ken is fit i would play him instead of Graeme but other than that, the same team as Aberdeen game.

I think to be Honest Duff is a great RB am not saying drop Foran but Ross gave more to yesterdays match than most, Foran included, have Ross with your idle in the middle. Duff right sided anyway.

• Disagree 1

esson

mccann tokely munro gillet/shinnie

duncan cox/duff

hayes foran ross

rooney

4-2-3-1 doesnt seem to be paying off at home, but works a treat away so id stick with it, but want a change for the next home game

bench- tuffey gola mcbain sanchez gil odi duff

I've not been convinced by Duff. He's not had any exceptionally poor performances, but he's also not performed anywhere near as good as when he was on his loan spell with us.

I was a little perplexed by a conversation I had after the game yesterday where Shinnie was getting the blame for the goal, but apparently he was accredited with the error on the radio and not Tokely.

Esson

Shinnie Tokely Munro McBain

Duncan

Hayes Foran Ross

Odhiambo

Rooney

Their goal was actually due to a mistake by Tokely not Shinnie. He also got the MOTM award.

And we all know how accurate MOM is....

Shinnie lacks experience and Gillet will start as soon as he is fit enough ( hopefully this week) .

I also hope Butch starts Russell this saturday, maybe he learnt his lesson after leaving him out against the saints, also we should start looking for a right back, McCann is only here till the end of december and i'm not all that bothered if he heads back to hibs, he's like a right sided Hastings.

------------------------------------ESSON--------------------------------------------

DUFF------------TOKELY------------------MUNRO------------------SHINNIE

------------------------------DUNCAN-----------------FORAN-------------------

ROSS-------------------------------ODHIAMBO-----------------------HAYES-

-------------------------------------ROONEY--------------------------------------

ESSON

DUFF TOKELY MUNRO SHINNIE

DUNCAN-------------ROSS

HAYES------------------------------------FORAN

ODI

ROONEY

I think its crucial that we start Duncan as he is a vital cog in the team. We always seem to play better with him in the team.

I agree with other posters in that Ross needs to be in the team but i think we need Foran back out on the left. When Ross played in the holding position a few weeks ago he showed that he can adapt and play well there. I think Foran will win tackles in the centre of the park but his attacking threat is severely diminished and basically he is wasted playing so deep. Play Foran out wide and allow Ross to get forward whenever possible to provide an extra threat. Ross has the engine on him to motor up and down the park and can be effective in both defence and attack

Edited by Libero

Esson

Duff Tokely Munro Shinnie

Hayes Ross Duncan Foran

Odhiambo

Rooney

Subs - Tuffey, McBain, McCann, Morrison, Sutherland, Golabek, Sanchez

The important thing is they come out and play from the start.

Another 1st half display like that against St Johnstone will see us leave Kilmarnock empty handed.