Old LSM's on e bay..

CaleyHE

For anyone who may be interested there are a few on just now. Issue 2 being the one am after as I have all the others, bar 1 & 2..

2 aint in the best of nick by the looks of it, but there are another few up also, of later editions look decent.

For the younger & newer fans, On A Life Support Machine, was the old Caledonian fanzine from our HL days..

E Bay, LSM's

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who may be interested there are a few on just now. Issue 2 being the one am after as I have all the others, bar 1 & 2..

2 aint in the best of nick by the looks of it, but there are another few up also, of later editions look decent.

For the younger & newer fans, On A Life Support Machine, was the old Caledonian fanzine from our HL days..

E Bay, LSM's

Don't know if you're aware, Alan Douglas put the whole lot on a CD a couple of years ago. I think I scanned one or two for him.

Would be great if we could get them all online.

I think Mantis was talking about scanning LSM's a while ago, wonder what happened? ( with a view to putting them on his website)

Edited by caley100

If someone was able to lay their hands on scanned copies I would happily take care of putting them online. Even willing to do so on a domain without ICT in it should anyone have issue with that....either that or assistance could be given to Mantis for putting them up on his site in a suitable format.

Just think it would be great to have them available to a wider audience.

Got a few in the loft but would love to read a the lot. Come on Alan Douglas you know you want to? What about an ICT fanzine?

Ahahaha, i take it that is in jest..

And mantis, i have the disc of all issues here, but it aint as good as the original copies..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy