ICT or not ICT??  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What name should we use?

• Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    • Inverness Fc
    • Inverness United
    • Highland Fc
    • Inverness City

Think you'd be nuts to change the name. I don't live or work in Inverness and have no ties with the town but that dosn't stop me supporting ITC. Inverness is known throughout the world, cant think of any words more assosiated with Scotland than Caledonian and Thistle., and when we get into Europe they will all know we "Dont give a f**k" :ictscarf:

Classic :rotflmao::rotflmao:

• Agree 1

You've never forgiven him for "pengate" :rotflmao:

What was this all about?

Yes spill the beans. ICT for me.:ictscarf:

Yes AD, remind us about "pengate".

Reading this thread again, it seems obvious now that the OP is on a fishing trip. "Dougal" to "Douglas" is not a massive leap of faith.

What was this all about?

Reading this thread again, it seems obvious now that the OP is on a fishing trip. "Dougal" to "Douglas" is not a massive leap of faith.

Sorry to dissapoint you but the thread was most definitely not a fishing thread and a genuine poll , and no i'm not the person who you obviously think i am:tuttut:

Dougal

At Killie yesterday, there were so few home supporters that one stand was totally empty, one had hardly anybody in it, and actually all the home support together would probably have fitted into one stand. It's not just TCS having problems with attendance. The Airdrie games last year were amazing - fantastic facilities and a miniscule home support.

And ICT without question.

What was this all about?

Sorry to dissapoint you but the thread was most definitely not a fishing thread and a genuine poll , and no i'm not the person who you obviously think i am:tuttut:

Dougal

I think I have to believe Dougal here since the individual it is being suggested he is could never, even in pretence, have brought himself to write what it says in the OP and in particular could never have brought himself to refer to ICT as "we"!

and no i'm not the person who you obviously think i am:tuttut:

Dougal

Do you wear an apron at work? :twothumbsup:

Eh?

Pieman, obviously not.

If thats a deliberate dig about my weight i reckon thats bang out of order to be honest

Dougal

Eh?

Pieman, obviously not.

If thats a deliberate dig about my weight i reckon thats bang out of order to be honest

Certainly looks that way. awful to be honest.

Dougal

Eh?

Pieman, obviously not.

Certainly looks that way. awful to be honest.

FFS

logo.gif

Automatically generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator for the reason stated below.

Reason: Thread ruined by off topic bullshit and personal slaggings. closed.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post stating the reasons you believe it should be re-opened and the moderation team will discuss it and make a final decision.