CTO Player of the year

hislopsoffsideagain

We (me mostly) lost focus on the Player of the Month tallies last season due to the volume of work being undertaken on the site. However, the load has been lightened significantly this season as we've taken an almost total back seat with forum moderation, leaving it up to our trusty moderators, and a few people have stepped up and are doing a grand job with the editorial stuff, with TM4TJ running that particular part of the ship.

Soon as I get a chance I'll look to see if we can simplify the process and re-introduce the Player of the Month tallies.

I've not even looked at the voting totals for this season so far so have no clue who is in the lead. If nothing else I will endeavour to get an update done after we have completed the first round of league matches....feel free to remind me in a couple of weeks.

A quick look over all 12 polls so far this season, and assuming my arithmetic is reasonable, I see five outright contenders for the lead. In no particular order they are Odhiambo, Ross, Esson, Rooney and Hayes.

CD, when your totting up, if two players are tied for the particular points do you give to each or split. i.e. if two are tied on three points do you give three each?