Adam Rooney on Sportsound

Quite a nice wee interview. It's maybe a bit of a cliche to talk about great team spirit, but it sounded quite convincing when he mentioned that the sort of cliques that he's experienced at other clubs don't seem to exist at ICT. He's maybe b*ggered that up now, though, after identifying Russell Duncan as the official club idiot.

Nice to hear Chick Young also reaching for the old cliches about ICT's 'big powerful back line' while they were waiting to retrieve Adam and his mobile from whatever bog he was speaking from. Graeme Shinnie will be delighted to know he's a man-mountain feared across the SPL...

Could I ask a massive favour? When this is available to be listened to again online (like most bbc radio shows), could someone give me a rough idea when the interview starts? e.g. 30mins into the show...

Megathanks in advance! :twothumbsup:

Could I ask a massive favour? When this is available to be listened to again online (like most bbc radio shows), could someone give me a rough idea when the interview starts? e.g. 30mins into the show...

Megathanks in advance! :twothumbsup:

30 minutes into the show is probably about right. It started at ten past six and they started talking about ICT just after twenty to seven. If you can work out anything Rooney said for the first minute and a half, however, you win a pint of Guinness and a little green hat.