SPL Prediction League problem

ict123

Looks like an issue there 123

I can see my predictions, but only the top two can be changed/edited, the rest are cast in concrete.

Scotty/don are the only ones who can sort this.

Maybe worth putting your predictions in here before kick off in the hope that they can be added retrospectively?

That's a good idea, i will do just that. It means of course that my predictions will be publicly available for all to view and then mock me when i'm wildly off the mark. :blush:

Here goes.

St Johnstone 1 - 1 Kilmarnock

Celtic 3 - 1 Aberdeen

Hamilton 1 - 2 Dundee Utd

ICT 3 - 1 Motherwell (i daren't put anything other than a home win here)

OK, I know what has happened .......

On our old host, the server was in Los Angeles so we set the prediction league to use a time difference (+7 hours or +8 hours depending on clocks going forward/backward) so the predictions closed at 1 minute to UK kick-off time

When we moved over to this new host a couple of days ago, we discovered that we now actually have control of our server and can set which time zone we want it to appear in. I have set this to UK so the prediction league looks to the server and sees it is 3pm, then adds the 7 hour time difference it has been instructed to so displays 10pm. As the game kicked off at 3pm, and the system thinks its 10pm you cannot place a prediction.

Fairest thing to do here - as it is indeed an oversight on my part - is to delete this week's games so no-one gets any points.