Hamilton roll call (merged)

TopSix

OK, so I know we've got a game on Tuesday (I can't make it to Piottodrie) and this thread may be a little too early, but who's planning the game against the Accies? Rail - wise, is it easy to get to the ground? I've only driven through before.

Hopefully we'll have a good number make it and record a win.

Just had a look at the trains. It doesn't look too bad from Waverley to Hamilton West - just one change.

Give me a shout on Friday night and let me know your plans. I can get a train from my front door through to Hamilton West, changing at Anniesland, but I can get you at Queen St instead if you want and we can get the connection from Central.

Don't know what pub everyone's planning. Chambers again?

Just had a look at the trains. It doesn't look too bad from Waverley to Hamilton West - just one change.

Give me a shout on Friday night and let me know your plans. I can get a train from my front door through to Hamilton West, changing at Anniesland, but I can get you at Queen St instead if you want and we can get the connection from Central.

Don't know what pub everyone's planning. Chambers again?

It has to be Chambers - what about a volunteer to tell 'em there is a squad of us coming - Meet me at Mary Street Quennie. :nanananana:

Planning the train to Motherwell then a connection to Hamilton West.

Can I make a very polite request that we lay off the Imrie chants? It just seems to spur him on to play out of his skin against us. Awaits flurry of red dots for this....

• Agree 2

will be there with a few others, meeting in Glasgow Central around 11 and then off to Chambers Bar before the game in Hamilton

Is that the bar we were in before the shoes off game? God I was ill that day. Bring it on.

Guest Mahonio

Hamilton Preview now published on main site.

Alt Maryhill tells us about Hamilton and also discusses the game.

Aberdeen report also published, from davies sofa, a telly watch report.

Cheers guys.

Good report Davie and as per usual, well done to AM for his preview, always a good read as was yours by the way Davie, i am not forgetting you.

Hamilton Preview now published on main site.

Alt Maryhill tells us about Hamilton and also discusses the game.

Aberdeen report also published, from davies sofa, a telly watch report.

Cheers guys.

Good report Davie and as per usual, well done to AM for his preview, always a good read as was yours by the way Davie, i am not forgetting you.

Cheers pal!:twothumbsup:

Planning the train to Motherwell then a connection to Hamilton West.

Can I make a very polite request that we lay off the Imrie chants? It just seems to spur him on to play out of his skin against us. Awaits flurry of red dots for this....

Almost forgot about dougie, always thought he was our best player the season we were relegated and was gutted when we let him go. Wouldn't mind seeing him play in Roys match but i'm thinking two years doesn't quite cut it as an ICT legend. Having said that, i would now rate Foran, Rooney and Hayes as a few of our top players now.

For those that have never been before the stadium is within sight of Hamilton West station. When you get off the train look towards the rear of it and you will see a footpath. follow that and you will walking past Sainsburys on your right, its about a 2-3 min walk and you will be at the stadium. Easy. If you go to the front of the station and climb the stairs turn left and left and you will be on the same path. there is a map on the bridge wall but you wont need it. I might try to get to Chambers for a pint or two before the game, depends if I have to drive my dad to the game. Hes an accies supporter, so if you see an old guy in a wheelchair with an accies scarf being pushed by a tall guy wearing an Inverness scarf say hi coz its me.

Edited by bigjohn

Thanks, Mahonio

I'll be at the Arroll at Central Station at 11 for some beer, then train through to Hamilton and the pub there

I'll probably just get you folks in Chambers this time. Planning on heading through a little later this week as I'm out tonight and again tomorrow night.

Edited by alternative maryhill