Mark McGhee has been Sacked .....

MissICT

Why do you want to know? I was just thinking out loud

As a moderator, it was another way of saying to missICT to refrain from posting wrong info all the time. Charles Bannermans post has caught the theme of it.

• Disagree 2

As a moderator, it was another way of saying to missICT to refrain from posting wrong info all the time. Charles Bannermans post has caught the theme of it.

I'm not wrong!

WATCH THIS SPACE :tongue:

• Disagree 3

I'm not wrong!

I'd stop digging now if I were you . Your making yourself look even more stupid .

I'm not wrong!

I'd stop digging now if I were you . Your making yourself look even more stupid .

WISH THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THE INFO WOULD COME ON AN EXPLAIN HIMSELF

to make it worse I just read this :thumbdown:

According to <sources> McGhee has been sacked by Aberdeen Fc.

Please do NOT attribute statements to <sources> which you have not confirmed directly to have come from that source! On the evidence you have, you can say no more than "my mate has texted me claiming that McGhee has been sacked."

Please restrict yourself to the evidence you have and do NOT attribute unconfirmed statements to responsible media organisations. By the way... was this the same mate who texted you the other week with information which also led you to cause untold confusion?

RESPONSIBLE MEDIA ORGANISATIONS!! In whose opinion?

surely he's got to go! Well thats the end of????time to go. Marking time, but its all over now. the end game. (just a very few) From RESPONSIBLE!!!!! media sources?

You have picked on missict for mentioning a RESPONSIBLE MEDIA SOURCE!! Picking at a legalistic misjudgement by someone on a fans forum, which with all due respect will not reach the masses unlike some RESPONSIBLE MEDIA SOURCES.

MissICT please stop apologizing. Keep enjoying your team and the craic on the fans forum.

You have picked on missict for mentioning a RESPONSIBLE MEDIA SOURCE!! Picking at a legalistic misjudgement by someone on a fans forum, which with all due respect will not reach the masses unlike some RESPONSIBLE MEDIA SOURCES.

No, Charles - and others - merely pointed out that the source she quoted as having run the story had done nothing of the sort. If there is blame to be laid it is at MissICT's door for attributing it to that source in the first place rather than to a different third party.

I do however agree that she should stop apologising. There is nothing to apologise for. she quoted a source, it was incorrect, she eventually clarified it and it is done. end of.

Incidentally, thanks for making your own assumptions about our site in your very first post since joining earlier today. We may not reach the masses like "responsible media sources" but at something like 20,000 page views per day from 2000+ registered members, I think we are doing reasonably well when compared to the size of the average crowd of ICT fans.

Going to close this thread now as it has gone way off topic and is quite clearly not a bonafide rumour with a creditable source.