Heating/plumbing engineers?

Johnboy

John Rae Gas Maintenance & Repair Services

26, Columba Rd

Inverness

IV3 5HQ

01463 237449

He sorted my folks out when the boiler broke, took him five mins n he came round n didn't charge call out, service is cheaper than British ass too, very highly recommend.

Edited by Georgeios
  • Agree 1

John Rae Gas Maintenance & Repair Services

26, Columba Rd

Inverness

IV3 5HQ

01463 237449

He sorted my folks out when the boiler broke, took him five mins n he came round n didn't charge call out, service is cheaper than British ass too, very highly recommend.

Thanks for your help, Georgeios...phoned him this morning - he's very busy but is coming to have a look at it next week.

• Agree 1

Nah worries, I learnt a very valuable lesson with trades men that are busy... it means they are good and worth the wait.

I spent ages looking for a Joiner/Carpenter to hang doors for me.. all busy, I found one lad that could do id straight away no wait and well lets just say, Im back on the market for 14 doors and a Joiner... oh n now 8 door frames too.. fecking bawbag.. grand and a half up in smoke.

If it's the same John Rae, then he would have a striking resemblance to Rae Clemence, the former Liverpool keeper. He also has a sort of ICT connection, he has played in goals for Inverness Thistle. He would also have played alongside Kevin Macdonald for Dalneigh in the welfare league, many moons ago.

Good keeper John.

If it's the same John Rae, then he would have a striking resemblance to Rae Clemence, the former Liverpool keeper. He also has a sort of ICT connection, he has played in goals for Inverness Thistle. He would also have played alongside Kevin Macdonald for Dalneigh in the welfare league, many moons ago.

Good keeper John.

It is indeed the same John Rae . Good keeper and a cracking plumber .

JB.....if its any consolation...i THINK john rae may well be an old Caley fan, coming from Dalneigh and all that. I mean...remember Canyon....Caley man thro and thro...but played in goals for Jaggies! And....Wadd.......another Caley fan who played for Thistle.........and.......it pains me to say..Legendary Caley right back roddy Davidson even dawned the jaggies colours. Point being...dont discount the hope there could be a Caley link just coz they played for Jags :P