Hamilton report now published

tm4tj

Another brilliant report from Alternative Maryhill, well worth the read.

Hamilton Report

Absolutely on the money. Fair report of the game.

Something looks seriously wrong with Foran though. Definitely needs rested until it's sorted. He looked in trouble everytime he touched the ball at the game yesterday,

Guest Mahonio

You should apply for a job writing reports on our games for either The Sun or Record, yours is way better than the efforts of both the papers i mentioned.

As per, great report, i always look forward to the previews and reports getting published.

You should apply for a job writing reports on our games for either The Sun or Record the Times or the Guardian, yours is way better than the efforts of both the papers i mentioned.

As per, great report, i always look forward to the previews and reports getting published.

Fixed it for you!

Aw shucks. :blush:

Thanks for the comments, guys. Sitting in my classroom having just failed completely to engage my fourth years in 'Macbeth', so it's nice to come on here and feel appreciated!

I wouldn't have appreciated you trying to engage me with Macbeth either, but keep these match reports coming.

I always thought you were a woman.. hehe, but yes I agree, for an away report your one is the one I read and trust as a fair reflection..

It's just the way he walks, Georgeios.....

Aw shucks. :blush:

Thanks for the comments, guys. Sitting in my classroom having just failed completely to engage my fourth years in 'Macbeth', so it's nice to come on here and feel appreciated!

If it's not too much toil and trouble, can you do the next Celtic report in the style of old Shakey, and let's hope it's not a tragedy again.

Or at least sneak a few Macbeth references in. We've already got Duncan, Ross and (mac)Duff!

If it's not too much toil and trouble, can you do the next Celtic report in the style of old Shakey, and let's hope it's not a tragedy again.

Or at least sneak a few Macbeth references in. We've already got Duncan, Ross and (mac)Duff!

That's inspired... and the East End of Glasgow is certainly a blasted heath, with more than a few weird sisters wandering around it.

• Agree 1

And for the record i wasn't sleeping in the pub before hand :tongueincheek:

I'll be in better form for Parkhead, locking myself at home the night before will have me itching for some pre-match song juice :ictscarf:

Edited by Red Card in Warsaw