FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rating reports

Embarrassing query here... was just reading through Davie's Hibs match report and wanted to give it a 5-star rating. I couldn't see how to do it and wondered if I should just click the number of stars that I wanted to give it. However, the moment I clicked on the first star it said 'rating saved' and wouldn't let me click any more. Does that mean I've only given him one star? And is so, can it be undone or can any more be added?

Sorry - not terribly computer literate...

yup. you hover over the stars and only click the number you want .....

salvation is at hand however as we have had to make all ratings subject to approval before being applied to stories.

Once again, a former member has been seeking ways to abuse the site and took to voting every single story or article down to 1 .... I will be able to delete your rating but not sure if you will be able to re-vote or not ......

Cheers, Scotty - would appreciate that, and I'll know how to do it next time. If I can't 'revote', I've at least expressed my appreication to Davie on the thread. I was mortified when 'your vote has been saved' came up.

No prizes for guessing which former member was doing the sabotage... :rolleyes: