Matchday Thread : Celtic -V- ICT

Scotty

Amazing but well deserved. You got the feeling that if Hayes had got the ball behind Mulgrew, he would have turned back just for the fun of taking him on. That Hayes, Duff, Ross combination down the right was so strong. Drawing away to both Rangers and Celtic. The stuff of dreams? Nope, reality! :ictscarf:

I actually thought we were better for the 1st hour when we had an extra man in midfield. Celtic brought Towel on for Hooiveld and changed their 3-5-2 to a 4-4-2 allowing them to get a get a firm grip on the midfield. But all of that counts for little when you're up against the kind of spirit that we have in our side. At 2-0, i looked at the way our players were buzzing around the pitch fighting for every ball, moving it forward with intent, and i thought, christ, they actually believe we can get back in this game........feckin legends every one of them.

• Agree 3

I actually thought we were better for the 1st hour when we had an extra man in midfield. Celtic brought Towel on for Hooiveld and changed their 3-5-2 to a 4-4-2 allowing them to get a get a firm grip on the midfield. But all of that counts for little when you're up against the kind of spirit that we have in our side. At 2-0, i looked at the way our players were buzzing around the pitch fighting for every ball, moving it forward with intent, and i thought, christ, they actually believe we can get back in this game........feckin legends every one of them.

This.

:twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup: