Matchday Thread : Celtic -V- ICT

Scotty

Absolutely fantastic, and even better to see Grant nodding in the winner (ok, equaliser, but it feels like a winner) after the bit in the paper last week where he recognised fans comments on here about his contribution and how the crowd getting behind him spurs him on...he hoped that would equate to him chipping in with the goals, and there we have it.

Doubt Rooney will mind Grant pinching it from under his nose because Butcher has this team back to playing as a unit, for each other, and it's not about the individuals.

Starting to feel a bit like I did during the run in last season where I was almost scared to believe what we were witnessing......long may it continue!!!

One of my proudest moments supporting ICT when we came back from 2-0 down today. Watching on a stream and we more than deserved that scoreline. Not only that it consolidated our away run. Thats Easter road, Tannadice, Pittodrie, Ibrox, Parkhead et all, wonderful wonderful achievement.

Thanks guys.

:ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf::ictscarf:

I take great pride in supporting my team and today is one of the reasons why.

There is a spirit and backbone in this ICT side that i havent really seen from another, we just seem to never know when we are beat.

Lennon's interview was funny. He takes off a central defender when 2-0 up and no need to chase the game, then can't understand why Inverness, who he claims weren't a threat beforehand, score.

The man's a novice, his assistants are novices and he has no real depth of experience in his background team, having made it clear he wasn't interested in an experienced DoF. Doomed to fail at the crunch.

Aye, fair play to Celtic for a defiant performance and managing to hold us to a draw. They battled gamely and put up a spirited display, and a bit of luck saw them hold out.

Shame to see McLennon in such turmoil, my heart bleeds.