Matchday Thread : Celtic -V- ICT

Scotty

Davie said "when I went to the loo, I was followed there by stewards, who told me "we were waiting for you, you teuchter *******" and ejected me"

They must have been reading some of yer match reports wee man.

I resisted the temptation to ask if you had sent them. Honestly, it was pathetic. I'd been really angry since they chucked the boy out, I was worried about where he was etc., so I didn't really enjoy any of the game.They were the final straw. Met Rosscoe in the London Road after the game, he was "mildly" chuffed by pulling it back, and a whole road of support was shouted out of yon hun bar down the road. Hearts will be better, thanks for aw yer support n' sympathy. Grow up Johndo? I'll give that a miss, it sounds boring.

In the toilets one of my mates asked a steward/caveman if we were getting kept in after the game, the reply was "No, your not hard enough."

Surely the stewards, of all people, would understand that the point of being kept in is to protect the minority group. There is absolutely no point in arguing with these people because the few that have any intelligence no what they're up to so don't care what you say, and the rest have been so badly starved of oxygen in the womb they'll never understand the difference between right and wrong. Like nightclub bouncers, they do more to antagonise people than they do help.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/5763/38/

We're not the only ones, but, Foran and co certainly don't do our cause any help by making us such pain in the dung funnel for every team we play.

Duncan and Cox were immense yesterday. I was wanting Eric on a lot earlier but turns out the Butch knows more than me and got it all right again yesterday.

Believe me there's loads of rangers fans going to watch ICT home games and it's part to do with the rubbish atmosphere at home IMHO . It's like the lads that weren't allowed into Parkhead yesterday with their " loyal " flag and it's obvious Rangers links .

Have a word with yourself.

Some folk shouldn't be allowed near the Internet.

• Agree 2