What the hell?...

KingBeastie

Rangers are the ICT of the south.

How come you're on here fishing Dougal? All the lochs frozen?

Look on the bright side - a year ago this weekend we were playing Raith.

As for the fake crap on fleabay I hope the club gets on to the case.

I personally wouldn't purchase this product but i could think of a fair number of posters on this site who definitely would

dougal

Go away you horrible little boy.

PullMyFinger aged 453/4

no, don't go just yet dougal. time to name and shame these people and if they actually exist we can hound them back under the rock they came from. FTOF

Why am i fishing?

Check the photo's on the Caley Nostalgia site, Telford St was festooned in union jacks at home games and you still get a few on display these days

IHE claims they were the Celtic of the North now thats what i classify as fishing!!!!

IHE also claims to be a so called Caley Animal however if thats the case how does he not get even one mention on Mantis's site :blink:

A fantasist who probably was a regular at Parkhead back in the day

Today we will see a capacity crowd at the Caledonian stadium where there will be as many Ork fans in amongst the home supporters but there will be NO trouble due to the underlying togetherness of both supports

I personally will be paying close attention to all supporters around about me and i will be reporting any orks to the closest constable to get them ejected

dougal

Pedantic note: I believe the acronym used by the green half of the ugly sisters is, in fact, 'orc' but obviously dougal, with his knowledge of union flags, highland history and culture etc, will inform us what 'orks' are. Natives of Kirkwall perchance......

Edited by TheMantis

Dougal, can you provide a link to one of the pictures from Mantis' site where there there are Union Jacks displayed? As someone who provided quite a few of the pictures for the Caley Nostalgia Site, I'd be quite surprised if you could. That's not to say that the Union Flag wasn't ever displayed at Telford Street, it undoubtedly was, but to suggest it was 'festooned' is quite ridiculous.

Caley were known as the Rangers of the North as they were the most successful Non-League side in the UK, much the same as Rangers as the most successful side in the UK Senior Leagues. For many people Rangers were also the Caledonian of the Scottish League :tongueincheek: .

what is his point Telford was never festooned with Union flags when I went from 1988 until we moved to TCS &whilst there may well be some numpty fans of ours who'd want to buy that kind of item they will be in minority, It might be cheaper to get all the SPl clubs to jointly go after this guy for flogging cheese wares

Why am i fishing?

Check the photo's on the Caley Nostalgia site, Telford St was festooned in union jacks at home games and you still get a few on display these days

IHE claims they were the Celtic of the North now thats what i classify as fishing!!!!

IHE also claims to be a so called Caley Animal however if thats the case how does he not get even one mention on Mantis's site :blink:

A fantasist who probably was a regular at Parkhead back in the day

Today we will see a capacity crowd at the Caledonian stadium where there will be as many Ork fans in amongst the home supporters but there will be NO trouble due to the underlying togetherness of both supports

I personally will be paying close attention to all supporters around about me and i will be reporting any orks to the closest constable to get them ejected

dougal

I did think before that you got a hard time on here but after this im 100% sure you are a wind up merchant and bring nothing to this site so would happily see you banned. Saying that 'there are still a few union jacks on display' at ICT is a total lie of mark wright standard. If you are a season ticket holder as you 'claim' then you will know that is rubbish. Please at the next home game can you take a couple of pic of these 'few' union flags and post them up...

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

Dougal, can you provide a link to one of the pictures from Mantis' site where there there are Union Jacks displayed? As someone who provided quite a few of the pictures for the Caley Nostalgia Site, I'd be quite surprised if you could. That's not to say that the Union Flag wasn't ever displayed at Telford Street, it undoubtedly was, but to suggest it was 'festooned' is quite ridiculous.

Caley were known as the Rangers of the North as they were the most successful Non-League side in the UK, much the same as Rangers as the most successful side in the UK Senior Leagues. For many people Rangers were also the Caledonian of the Scottish League :tongueincheek: .

Take it your camera was broken this day?

http://www.caledonianfc.co.uk/Last%20Season/merge.jpg

dougal

http://www.caledonianfc.co.uk/Last%20Season/merge.jpg

dougal

2 flags? Festooned? Get a grip...

As I said, the Union flag undoubtedly was displayed at Telford Street but to suggest it was 'festooned' implies that Caley were simply a mini-Rangers and the fans were merely Huns without the bus fare, which is complete horsesh1t. Good fishing trip though, you've had a few bites...

http://www.caledonia...eason/merge.jpg

dougal

Which one are you in that photo Dougal?

I will back up Dougal. Caley were a bunch of hun lovers with the exception of IHE who did frequent Celtic Park. This is the completely unbiased opinion of a Jags fan of course!

I do love your grenades Dougal. You are a tw*t but you are our tw*t.

The Howden End was a real mix with plenty hibees and jambos, as many tims as huns, and more than its fair share of sheep too, the latter mostly from Dalneigh.

• Agree 1