Online Club Shop

Scotty

https://ictfc.com

The online club shop has soft-launched this morning and as noted:

"The shop is currently set to "Browse Only" mode as we do our final checks and prepare to activate the online shopping cart. In the meantime your are welcome to place your order by telephone on 01463 227451 or 227452 where Jack and Laura will be happy to assist you."

A press release from the club will follow with details of the full launch

Looks good. Can anyone tell me if the 'Contemporary Bar' scarf is just the straightforward red and blue bar design? There's no image available for it on the site. The missus is hoping to get me one for Christmas as the scarf I currently have is too easily mistaken for a Rnagers scarf on the streets of weedge.

Might ask for a club tie too - would be a nice wee feature at work.

anyone know whats gonna be in the video section?? weekly highlights similar to those on the website at present? or historic encounters available for purchase?

just when you go to sign up to look at it it asks you to input card details etc so that would alude to something you had to pay for????

The signup will NOT ask for any card details.

The site is primarily the club shop so in addition to the general login details - username, email, password - it will also ask for name, address, telephone number. This is for your customer account only and would only be used if you actively made a purchase in the shop.

To answer your questions, the videos are behind the registration wall but NO PAYMENT is required to watch them, just registration, and yes, all the videos from last season as well as this season are already there for viewing.

On the subject of entering personal details, as well as card details (where it is actually requested), the following applies.

1. The entire site is protected by a secure certificate so each URL you see will have the https:// prefix. All information entered anywhere on the site is encrypted and secure.

2. The only place you will be asked for payment information - card number etc - is on the payment screen for the shop. This is handled by a payment processor, in this case SAGEPAY, and neither the site, nor the club receive or store your credit card information.

Good idea !! I cannot speak for the list of users that ICTFC may keep on file but I am sure Don already has plans to send out one of our infrequent mailings to let users know.

Please Note: for those that do not wish a mailing from us - and I dont see why you wouldnt as we only send them out once or twice a year maximum - there is a setting in your profile to receive or not receive mailings (settings > noification options). When we send out the mass mail we tell the mailer to respect that setting.

'No' is the short answer.

It was a question that came up during the development of the online shop but the time, cost etc for implementing it in a manner which didn't leave it open to abuse would have delayed things too much. It was also felt that if people were a season ticket holder then they had regular access to the shop on a match day and would be able to make purchases and receive any due discount in person.

All in all, it just didn't make sense to spend more money and time to add something that is likely to be little used.

Good work. I ordered my Hearts ticker on Monday night and it arrived early Wednesday. Saves me talking to LG! :nanananana:

I noticed, I wondered why you weren't speaking to me :tongue:

Fairly impressed with the post though, considering Santa is on his way

Have a great day out, gutted we're not coming but there was just too many complications

Actually....Laura would be well placed to assist with ticker issues as well :nanananana:

:lol: Only first aid I have performed this week was on myself when I arrived at work on my head after slipping on the ice. :oops: