Tickets for Saturday

Right, I know I should probably be checking this via phonecall or pm to L-G or the club shop instead of cluttering up the forum with this, but time's short and I keep forgetting to check while I'm at work.

So, does anyone know if I'll be able to buy a ticket at the ground just before the game on Saturday? I've booked a train to come up tomorrow night, but I'm still not 100% that it'll be running so I've held off buying a ticket in advance. Don't imagine it'll sell out, will it?

Think the shop is open till 5:30 tonight so you should still be able to catch them and ask the question 01463 227451

Tried a couple of times, but it went straight to mailbox. Thanks anyway. I'll try to remember to phone tomorrow.

We are still open if you would like to book tickets, not much left in the main stand but still a lot in the north stand