Hearts Roll Call

TopSix

I'm aiming to get the 11.30 train from Queen St then heading up to Diggers with Caley Stan. Work night out on Friday, unfortunately, so might be a little fragile.

If you wake up early Andrew we are meeting in The Counting House for 09:30 for a fry up and a cheeky pint or three :-)

Edited by Red Card in Warsaw

I'm aiming to get the 11.30 train from Queen St then heading up to Diggers with Caley Stan. Work night out on Friday, unfortunately, so might be a little fragile.

If you wake up early Andrew we are meeting in The Counting House for 09:30 for a fry up and a cheeky pint or three :-)

I'll keep it in mind, but it would probably be a disastrous error of judgement. I need to stay awake at least until full time...

Who's planning Tynie on Saturday? Roll on the jambos.

Its Andys stag!! So me plus a large rowdy bunch!

You, chibber and Maclaren staying through? Still waiting for kev to get the finger out!

Im planning your couch mate :nanananana: more than likely I will be getting the last train home or staying at stu millers see how f%$ked I am on the disco biscuits! LOLOL! Maclaren is Defo staying in a hotel and not sure about the chibmonster!

Who's planning Tynie on Saturday? Roll on the jambos.

Its Andys stag!! So me plus a large rowdy bunch!

You, chibber and Maclaren staying through? Still waiting for kev to get the finger out!

Im planning your couch mate :nanananana: more than likely I will be getting the last train home or staying at stu millers see how f%$ked I am on the disco biscuits! LOLOL! Maclaren is Defo staying in a hotel and not sure about the chibmonster!

I'll be sleeping on a bench in Princes street gardens :twothumbsup: