Top 20 Goals since leaving Highland League

CELTIC1CALEY3

Loads of great ones, but Barry's 80 yard lobbing of the Motherwell keeper in the cup game there a few years ago wins it for me.

Totally agree, not often you see someone lob the keeper from 90 yards out.

Nonsense, it was about 130, he was in the stand with us when he hit it.

Rankin's brilliant strike v Rangers perhaps caused more delirium than any....

Hmm, I don't know. I think...

How about Forans's overhead kick in injury time last year which vitually sealed promotion.

...this one caused perhaps even more delirium! Both great shouts though and fantastic strikes in different ways. I certainly remember going a bit bananas when these goals were scored!

Mikey Teasdale v County (screamer from edge of the box across the keeper and into far corner) at Viccy Park in '96 (again, I think!)...

Great shout there Bridge Ender. If I mind right he rampaged up the left side of the pitch and cutinside onto his right foot and sent a curling effort into the keepers top left. Fantastic stuff.

Didn't David Bagan score a cheeky lob against Ayr one time? Pretty sure it was the 7 - 3 game. I don't think I saw that one mentioned?

You're right about the Bagan goal against Ayr, RiG. Right up amongst my favourites too.

This is a cracking thread. The best ones have already been mentioned - Rankin, Hayes, Wilson, Teasdale, Duncan, McCann etc. What about the cracker Niculae stuck in the top corner against Kilmarnock? I remember making an odd purring sound as it curled into the net...

I remember Brian Thomson scoring from the half way line against Cowdenbeath at Telford Street in 95/96 towards the away end. The keeper got subbed after that!

Iain Stewarts chip after Barry Wilsons long run in 1996 against County to make it 3-0

Barry Robson (i think) stoppage time goal against Killie about 9 years ago in cup (just before they went up an scored in the other end)

The Rankin goal against Rangers

Hayes goal the other day

Mikey Teasdale v County (screamer from edge of the box across the keeper and into far corner) at Viccy Park in '96 (again, I think!)...

Mark McCulloch v Dundee United in the Scottish Cup (1998, maybe??)...

Remember both of those. Absolute belters. Mccullochs one probably shades it for me

Every goal vs county is sweet, Robsons run from half way at Viccy park, dodging & swerving he cracked the ball into the corner of the net! what a beauty.

Bagan's goal vs Hearts in the cup at Tynie was so well taken.

Brew's goal vs Hearts for our first win of the season.