Who is your favourite current ICTFC player

TopSix

As disappointing as it is not to see the usual backheels, nutmegs and overhead kicks, Roscoe is still a modern day genius of the game. Every goal is a special event, usually because he balloons them out of the stadium.

Hayes is definitely the most exciting player we've had for a while now. I'm convinced he became the player he is today by watching footage of Roscoe in his heyday rampaging down the right wing.

Coxie and Pedz, cause ICT are a different animal with the two of them on the park, but saying that I have a fav keeper, 4 defenders, and 4 attacking midfielder/wingers/strikers. However love them or hate them, I think we click better with Pedz and Cox

Coxie and Pedz, cause ICT are a different animal with the two of them on the park, but saying that I have a fav keeper, 4 defenders, and 4 attacking midfielder/wingers/strikers. However love them or hate them, I think we click better with Pedz and Cox

There can be only one.

There can be only one.

PEDZ! twothumbsup.gif

DJ Spud on the wheels of steel! I dont mind if he can be a tad lazy or give away possession from time to time. When he picks up the ball magic can happen. I also agree with other posts that Duff is playing some top notch stuff and glad that people are noticing this. In fact I love the whole team and what we stand for. It is a wonderful time to be a ICT fan living in Glasgow.