ICT supporters

Doofer

I was sitting very near the top left corner of the stand at tynecastle and was very much enjoying my 1st away game this season. However the whole experience was marred by a few ICT fans who seemed only happy if they were causing trouble and abusing people. The main offender was constantly using the "c" word and hurling abuse towards the hearts fans that were sitting at the far right corner of the main stand (a bit of fun banter is good but this was verbal abuse) He then started to slag off most of the ICT by saying there were all "donuts" and that foran has no place in the side (i think we know who the donut is and it aint foran). Then, this lad and his mate started to have a go at the fans in front of me because they were disagreing with there "donut" remark about foran saying he is a star player for ICT. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when you start swearing to people and basically treatening them that they are wrong is disgracefull. I would be happy never to see these people at an ICT game again, your support is not welcome!!!

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 3

I was sitting very near the top left corner of the stand at tynecastle and was very much enjoying my 1st away game this season. However the whole experience was marred by a few ICT fans who seemed only happy if they were causing trouble and abusing people. The main offender was constantly using the "c" word and hurling abuse towards the hearts fans that were sitting at the far right corner of the main stand (a bit of fun banter is good but this was verbal abuse) He then started to slag off most of the ICT by saying there were all "donuts" and that foran has no place in the side (i think we know who the donut is and it aint foran). Then, this lad and his mate started to have a go at the fans in front of me because they were disagreing with there "donut" remark about foran saying he is a star player for ICT. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when you start swearing to people and basically treatening them that they are wrong is disgracefull. I would be happy never to see these people at an ICT game again, your support is not welcome!!!

Did the stewards not do anything? Verbal abuse towards your opposition and then your own seems a fairly straightforward breach of protocol to me.

And I agree - football doesn't need that type of numpty to "support" it. Last away match I was at was the one at Pittodrie and I was pleased to see one fan have his youngsters along to enjoy it, despite the sometimes colourful language being used but it was all mostly banter.

Yea, I felt sorry for the guy having those ***** having a go at him for no reason. I'm 99% sure everyone else at the game agrees with him. Fair enough if you disagree, but even a few minutes after it had cooled down they started it up again. Never seen them at a game before, won't be sad if it's the last.

I was actually going to come on here today and start a topic about this very thing because it annoyed me that much, so quite glad someone else noticed this mornoic behaviour by some of our so called 'supporters' on Saturday...

Infact, I wouldn't call these idiots supporters. Just complete clowns. A group of boys sat in the row behind us at the game on Saturday, and one in particular with ginger hair, was constantly referring to Ritchie Foran throughout the game as a 'donut'... I don't think I heard him shout anything positive about the team the whole game. Seriously, what is that all about? We are currently enjoying our most successful spell as a club ever, and still you get people shouting nonsense like this. Let's be honest we all know who the donut is here, and it sure ain't Ritchie Foran.

Then my mate, sat next to me, turned round and questioned why the hell he was calling our club captain a donut when we were drawing 1-1 away to the current 3rd best team in the country? He mumbled something like 'am I not entitled to my opinion' before of his aggro mates, another idiot, stood up and told my mate to 'sit the **** down' or something along those lines. As someone else above said, even after it calmed down, they started it up again. They weren't supporting the team on Saturday, just shouting ridiculous comments aimed at our own players. And when Foran got taken off mid way through the second half, whilst the rest of us were chanting his name, the ginger destroyer behind us thought it would be better to change the words to 'ritchie foran is a donut'... It was just cringe worthy listening to him.

Saturday for me was one of the best and most enjoyable away games of the season so far, the crack on the train on the way down and back was first class, was a quality game of football and overall another brilliant away day following ICT. Just a shame the day was slightly marred by these morons, who's aim seemed to be not to enjoy the game of football and get behind ICT, but to simply cause trouble and abuse people.

I also would be happy never to see any of them at at ICT game again, our club does not need 'supporters' like this. And I also know at least 2 of them that were in the group are members of this forum. Lets see if they show their true colours and come out and justify their/their mates behaviour. I somehow doubt they will.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

I was actually going to come on here today and start a topic about this very thing because it annoyed me that much, so quite glad someone else noticed this mornoic behaviour by some of our so called 'supporters' on Saturday...

Infact, I wouldn't call these idiots supporters. Just complete clowns. A group of boys sat in the row behind us at the game on Saturday, and one in particular with ginger hair, was constantly referring to Ritchie Foran throughout the game as a 'donut'... I don't think I heard him shout anything positive about the team the whole game. Seriously, what is that all about? We are currently enjoying our most successful spell as a club ever, and still you get people shouting nonsense like this. Let's be honest we all know who the donut is here, and it sure ain't Ritchie Foran.

Then my mate, sat next to me, turned round and questioned why the hell he was calling our club captain a donut when we were drawing 1-1 away to the current 3rd best team in the country? He mumbled something like 'am I not entitled to my opinion' before of his aggro mates, another idiot, stood up and told my mate to 'sit the **** down' or something along those lines. As someone else above said, even after it calmed down, they started it up again. They weren't supporting the team on Saturday, just shouting ridiculous comments aimed at our own players. And when Foran got taken off mid way through the second half, whilst the rest of us were chanting his name, the ginger destroyer behind us thought it would be better to change the words to 'ritchie foran is a donut'... It was just cringe worthy listening to him.

Saturday for me was one of the best and most enjoyable away games of the season so far, the crack on the train on the way down and back was first class, was a quality game of football and overall another brilliant away day following ICT. Just a shame the day was slightly marred by these morons, who's aim seemed to be not to enjoy the game of football and get behind ICT, but to simply cause trouble and abuse people.

I also would be happy never to see any of them at at ICT game again, our club does not need 'supporters' like this. And I also know at least 2 of them that were in the group are members of this forum. Lets see if they show their true colours and come out and justify their/their mates behaviour. I somehow doubt they will.

Superb post, totally agree with everything you said there. Althought I wouldn't have used the word clowns or idiots. F****** A***holes is what they are. They are an absolute embarrassment to themselves. Apologies for the language but it seemed to be perfectly ok for them to use it on saturday.

I'm all for everyone having their own opinion, but when that opinion is slagging off our own players, when we're having one of the best seasons ever, then they should take that opinions elsewhere.

Doesn't really surprise me with this group of fans we're referring to though, they shout the same sort of s*** at home games as well.

Disgraceful.

• Agree 4

Sorry, Son. I promise I'll behave better next time.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

First off "the ginger destroyer" is my mate, those who know him will see him in the Innes before every home game. I am the "idiot" who told your mate to "just sit the **** down" because, without sounding childish, if he kept his mouth shut in the first place the flippant remark would have just been that.

Instead he decided to mutter some rant which achieved the argument he was looking for. He then gets "his friends" to post their discontent on a forum about a nothing incident that he started. Yeh "the ginger destroyer" went over the top to make his point about having his own opinion but he didn't take kindly to someone picking out a comment about a bad pass. ffs "donut" is hardly the strongest language you will hear at in a football stand.

"They weren't supporting the team on Saturday, just shouting ridiculous comments aimed at our own players"

I'll let the idiot remark slip but talking absolute p!sh just to try and make you look like a good guy shows exactly what you are all about. The rest of us were telling our boy to pipe down just as I told your mate... there was no need for it to have happened in the first place. I'd love to know why you weren't this chatty at the game and instead decided to post on the internet 2 days letter when everyone else has forgotten you and your mate existed.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 21

First off "the ginger destroyer" is my mate, those who know him will see him in the Innes before every home game. I am the "idiot" who told your mate to "just sit the **** down" because, without sounding childish, if he kept his mouth shut in the first place the flippant remark would have just been that.

Instead he decided to mutter some rant which achieved the argument he was looking for. He then gets "his friends" to post their discontent on a forum about a nothing incident that he started. Yeh "the ginger destroyer" went over the top to make his point about having his own opinion but he didn't take kindly to someone picking out a comment about a bad pass. ffs "donut" is hardly the strongest language you will hear at in a football stand.

"They weren't supporting the team on Saturday, just shouting ridiculous comments aimed at our own players"

I'll let the idiot remark slip but talking absolute p!sh just to try and make you look like a good guy shows exactly what you are all about. The rest of us were telling our boy to pipe down just as I told your mate... there was no need for it to have happened in the first place. I'd love to know why you weren't this chatty at the game and instead decided to post on the internet 2 days letter when everyone else has forgotten you and your mate existed.

Why didn't you just ask him politely if he was obstructing your view? It's not a way I'd like to talk to someone I don't know. Surely that can't be justified because he disagrees with your friend.

I'll admit I was a few rows behind, but by his reaction afterwards I hardly doubted he wanted an arguement. If he did, a few minutes after it had all calmed down and yous started slagging him off again (something along the lines of him sucking Foran's **** I think) he would have turned around and smacked one of you.

If he was 'chatty' at the game do you really think it would have helped the situation? To be honest if he was, he would have just created another target to be shot down. Actually this thread suggests not everyone had forgotten about the incident.

I'd love to know why you weren't this chatty at the game and instead decided to post on the internet 2 days letter when everyone else has forgotten you and your mate existed.

Because I was there to watch a game of football, and support my team... not to get into an argument with a group of idiots who had nothing positive to say about anything. It would have achieved nothing. Thats why I chose to ignore you all.

And I would also like to point out I don't even know the opening poster... so quite funny how someone else noticed your and your mates disgraceful behaviour.

• Agree 2

I'd love to know why you weren't this chatty at the game and instead decided to post on the internet 2 days letter when everyone else has forgotten you and your mate existed.

Because I was there to watch a game of football, and support my team... not to get into an argument with a group of idiots who had nothing positive to say about anything. It would have achieved nothing. Thats why I chose to ignore you all.

And I would also like to point out I don't even know the opening poster... so quite funny how someone else noticed your and your mates disgraceful behaviour.

as were we until your mate piped up. If he keeps his mouth shut and minds his own business then we all go on with our day.

"idiots" again? now who's being offensive?? Apart from "the ginger destroyer" making his point there wasn't anything but support given for the team and you're a liar if you say anything different.

I have my opinions, based on whats been posted, but - for once - I am going to keep them to myself as I obviously wasn't present to see the 'incident' and form a first hand opinion.

However, posters from both sides of this 'discussion' please be aware that this topic is now on a yellow card as it is skirting with the old chestnut of 'personal abuse' in places.

Happy for it to continue if it can stay within our site guidelines and deal with the generics of support/slagging your team. However, should a more personal conversation need to take place then I would ask the relevant posters to use that facility of the site.

Only 1 idiot getting carried away,the rest of the SO called supporters were telling him to shut up,calm down.You are right,it was cringe worthy but hardly worth a mention,let alone posting a thread.I don't see how you can say that the group of lads were all acting like morons when that just wasn't the case......

• Agree 3

Surely these idiots can be identified. I wasn't at the game but if I was and I new who they were, I would have their names off to Kenny Cameron straight away. Come on someone - do your duty!

Are you sure? I thought I saw someone with a flag which looked a lot like your avatar... redcard.gif

Just to add to what Scotty has said about site policy/guidelines....multiple accounts are not permitted on CTO.

Those who have created them have 24 hours to PM us to let us know which account you want to keep and we will remove the other. Anyone using a duplicate account who doesn't contact us will have both accounts suspended until we get a chance to sort it out.

The subject is not up for discussion on this thread, if you have any questions please PM us.

There was just the one lad who had clearly been a tad heavy on the heavy or whatever his tipple was and he let himself, his mates and his team down. I commented on another thread about how good it was to see folk who are new to ICT taking their youngsters to the game and it is precisely this sort of behaviour that will stop people like that coming back.

I understand top six's point that there are more uplifting things to talk about but there are plenty other threads on that. Ironically, it is his very point that makes this thread so valid. On a day when the team completed the quite stunning acheivement of going through 2010 unbeaten away from home in the league, we have someone in our midst who decides to spend his time shouting foul mouthed abuse at Hearts fans and slagging off our highly respected captain, but who doesn't join in the fantastic, almost constant supportive and good humoured chanting that others close by were. I think that is worthy of a thread. If you can't give support to your team on such a historic day then when can you!

Those sitting a little further away would have been excused for thinking it was Neil Lennon sitting there on his day off

• Agree 3

On a day when the team completed the quite stunning acheivement of going through 2010 unbeaten away from home in the league, we have someone in our midst who decides to spend his time shouting foul mouthed abuse at Hearts fans and slagging off our highly respected captain, but who doesn't join in the fantastic, almost constant supportive and good humoured chanting that others close by were. I think that is worthy of a thread. If you can't give support to your team on such a historic day then when can you!

Amen to that!

You've used your 1 game a season quota up early this year son.

• Agree 2