ICT supporters

Doofer

Some people in the ICT support would be better getting on with watching the game instead of their fellow supporters

I've stayed out of this as I'm a part timer who is English, living in England and only sees the team 4 or 5 times a year but I was there at Tynecastle. I'll vote for the above as the sentence that sums it all up. Seats weren't reserved in Edinburgh and, though the Caley end was well populated, there was room to move around for those who didn't like the company round them!

As someone has already said, differences of opinion, shouting, swearing is all part and parcel of football, and I couldn't agree more. But thats not the point here, or certainly not the point I was making, far from it.

The point I was making is how the hell can anyone be so negative towards our own team and players when we are in the form we are in? That is what really pissed me off on Saturday.

When we are having the season of our lives like we currently are, I do not appreciate any so called ICT fan sitting for 90 mins and slagging off one of our own players. Especially our club captain. And it wasn't just a one off remark it went on throughout the whole game... And lets be honest, the word he chose to use to describe Ritchie Foran is not important in the slightest, donut, ****, *****, whatever, who cares the word ain't important - it was the fact he was being totally negative and not supporting the team that annoyed me, and clearly a lot of others around him.

I'm sorry but say what you want, anyone who claims to be an ICT fan acting like that is a disgrace. There are differences of opinion, then there is someone just talking complete *****. If you can't support ICT at a time like this, then you should take your negative comments somewhere else as far as I'm concerned.

Not gonna say anything else on the matter.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

I wasn't there so cant really comment nor do I know any of the people involved but I will say.

If it was a stag do they were probably well tanked up and I would also imagine that not all of them were ICT fans but went along to the game because the stag wanted them there. Just put it down to people being drunk and were trying to, get attention/impress their buddies in some strange way.

Save your energy for the St Mirren game and keep your memories of the match, You know, Always believe in Munro.

• Agree 1

Doing Donuts in cars are fine so long as you donut end up in the ditch.Dents yer dapper image and it will make you look like a ding=aling and your Dolly wouldn't like you at the dance.

If you DO, then, simply, put you are a NUT.

And you are all " Dears" so dally off tae the Deli for a delicious sandwich and let's end all the drollery of this demented thread.

Right dress.ads. :ictscarf::tongue: