Only an Excuse

Scotty

Robbie Fowler has really settled in Perth hasnt he ?

It's yellow lines at the sides of our roads.

And they dont mean nothing to Perth folk. Yellow lines are treated like red traffic lights. Just ignore them.

Anyway, as someone else asked earlier, what do you do for a living Bob.

I work in construction, I'm 30, I have short dark hair and attend most of the Saints and Scotland games. I also like walks in the park as well as romantic meals out and cosy quiet nights in. Anything else Alex? I would've thought this would have been on a chat section. I'm blushing. :blush:

Makes for more interesting banter if some things are known about the others involved. Now you've turned into Bob the Builder

And they dont mean nothing to Perth folk. Yellow lines are treated like red traffic lights. Just ignore them.

I work in construction, I'm 30, I have short dark hair and attend most of the Saints and Scotland games. I also like walks in the park as well as romantic meals out and cosy quiet nights in. Anything else Alex? I would've thought this would have been on a chat section. I'm blushing. :blush:

Makes for more interesting banter if some things are known about the others involved. Now you've turned into Bob the Builder

I never said I was a builder!

ah, right.... delusions of grandeur. you're just a feppin labourer who thinks he's better than that.

ah, right.... delusions of grandeur. you're just a feppin labourer who thinks he's better than that.

Although labourers have an important role to play on site I am not one. I have a trade but I'm no bricklayer.