Jamie Duff

jfraser

I hope the lad plays well today, i have heard nothing but praise from one of my mates who goes to watch them. He had great promise until he got injured so maybe he will give Tel food for thought with a good display today. The defence ain't getting any younger and i personally feel he could go onto be a club legend. We need more local boys coming through!!

• Agree 1

I don't think there is much chance of us getting Jamie back! He was unhappy about the way the club treated him.

If (I doubt we would) want him back, I don't think he could turn down a move from a third division to a premier division club

I don't think there is much chance of us getting Jamie back! He was unhappy about the way the club treated him.

If (I doubt we would) want him back, I don't think he could turn down a move from a third division to a premier division club

mmm.......I would love to see him back but I don't think he'll come back to caley

It was good to see Jamie back at the TCS and he did pretty well under a lot of pressure today. I for one would be delighted to see him return to Inverness but agree that he might not want to return even if the offer came. Anyway, good luck to the lad wherever his career takes him.