Scottish Cup 5th round

TopSix

Anybody know why Buckie wore a blue and red striped ICT style top for their Scottish Cup game in mid-week - is that their away strip as they still had green shorts?

according to a bit in the daily racist they were asked to change out of there strip as it clashed so they landed up borrowing east stirlings away tops....seemingly the entire match turned into a cluster

Ta - thought it looked a bit weird

not managed to dig out a link but seemingly players were fighting with each other and the goalie made a howler (also seeing a directors daughter for some reason that was adjudged to have been important. i dont know but hey whatever

Yeh - it was the photo of Murray's sending off after fighting with his own player that I saw that raised my curiosity - East Stirling play Brechin next so will have to up their game if they are to get into the next round

Read somewhere today that Stirling may be ejected from the cup for playing an ineligible player in the last round. May also be league sanctions as the same player played in the league a few days earlier and paperwork was not sorted. Would look for a link but posting from mobile right now.

Yeh - it was the photo of Murray's sending off after fighting with his own player that I saw that raised my curiosity - East Stirling play Brechin next so will have to up their game if they are to get into the next round

Read somewhere today that Stirling may be ejected from the cup for playing an ineligible player in the last round. May also be league sanctions as the same player played in the league a few days earlier and paperwork was not sorted. Would look for a link but posting from mobile right now.

CLICKY - East Stirling claiming that "it's in the post".

Just to let you know that we hope to have tickets for the game against Morton later today. We are just awaiting confirmation from Morton on a couple of points before we can put the game on sale.

Season ticket holders will have the rest of this week to buy their own seats, before the seats are released on Monday for general sale.