ICT -V- Aberdeen : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

I'm at the game and it appears the only one who knows why Munro got sent off is the linesman

BBC stats showing 12 fouls in the game ... 3 committed by ICT, 9 by Aberdeen !!!!

Bollox - 0-1 to Aberdeen ! What is it with us and goals conceded right before HT !!!!

I had us down for a defeat tonight. Simply coz...we are shyte at home and couldnt buy a win! Out of curiosity, When will we be allowed to show concern about results? No win in over two months now :thumbdown:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

On bright side, other results are going our way. BUT, we can't keep relying on other teams to beat the teams around us. Soon the likes of St Johnston, StMirren, Aberdeen Dundee utd will be ahead of us. The run of results at moment can only be discribed as Brewsteresque.

The run of results at moment can only be discribed as Brewsteresque.

Yes...and I for one am starting to get a tad worried! Some questionable decisions by terry starting to creep in to the games...again, very Brewsteresque!

Brewsteresque

That word has been featuring in my thoughts recently. But only for the results, not really for the performances.

Sadly...its the results that count....performances are irrelevant

• Disagree 2