ICT -V- Aberdeen : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

Guys you need to wake up a bit here. It was no tactic to get Munro sent off. As much as I hate Maguire, he didn't seem to do much wrong before Munro swung his left fist at his face. Yeah, Maguire made the most of it but it was a stonewall sending off. Grant Munro and no-body else cost us the game last night!

You must have had a really good view of this, Vinnie87.....

:ponder:

If the decision was correct to send him off, then why is it not in the (extremely edited) highlights?
Cause it was off the ball incident and we dont exactly have cameras watching every angle of pitch..

I think it has more to do with guidelines that state certain incidents should not be shown.

Anything that has the possibility to go to appeal (eg. a straight red card for violent conduct) is one of them. From Terry's comments it doesnt seem likely there would be an appeal, but (if they actually got it on tape) the BBC still left the actual incident out. You will notice the same in other matches too !

just like to say that for the short time on pitch,the new lad Doran showed a nice touch of the ball.would like to see more of him.Any thoughts?

He has to start against Yinited. He'll turn Sean Dillon inside out!

Very disappointed it doesn't show the incident with Munro but I just hope to God Jonny isn't out for an extended period again!

My missus saw Hayes in town this afternoon and noticed he was on crutches. Hopefully just a precaution.

Very disappointed it doesn't show the incident with Munro but I just hope to God Jonny isn't out for an extended period again!

My missus saw Hayes in town this afternoon and noticed he was on crutches. Hopefully just a precaution.

Thats a relief if he was sitting on a mobility scooter doing his shopping then we have got big problems.

You know the type of scooter I mean, similar to the one Craig Brown sits on when he does training sessions.

Thats a relief if he was sitting on a mobility scooter doing his shopping then we have got big problems.

You know the type of scooter I mean, similar to the one Craig Brown sits on when he does training sessions.

Yeah I know the type, I wanted one mysel but apparently being a lazy bstard does not make you eligible!

• Agree 1